All reviews rooftop pool central courtyard small pool heritage hotel the ground floor lovely hotel clean towels peaceful haven traditional indian antique furniture tuk tuk stayed here for nights two night stay loved this hotel comfortable room would highly recommend this hotel rooms are large
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I didn't two nights at this hotel. It is on a quiet street, away from the hustle and bustle but a short drive to the centre. The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated in a unique heritage style. The restaurant staff were attentive without being intrusive and the food was excellent. The only thing which could make the restaurant better would be some music to create more atmosphere. Thank you Khandela, we would definitely recommend and stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Got a good deal here in the off season. So we stayed in one of the suites. Room was a little dated but very clean and with all you need. Lovely pool, nice to cool down in after site seeing. We were sick (from eating something at another place) while we were staying at this hotel and the staff were super helpful and sweet. Bringing us up plain rice, toast and bananas and making us special teas! The restaurant here was also really tasty too!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Recently had a chance to stay in Khandela Haveli for a day, a very nice hotel in the Banipark area of the city, not quite far from the center. Rooms are quite spacious and well equipped. The people in the reception are quite helpful, specially Senidan was always there if we needed something. Breakfast in the morning was also quite nice, staff is friendly. A bit more ambiance in the pool area will be more appreciated. I would recommend anyone to have a stay in this place, is worth.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I was pretty blown away by the beauty of this hotel. The art and decor is stunning. You feel very fancy staying here. I knocked off one star only because the air conditioning in the room was not as strong as we would have liked. It is perfectly adequate by and large but we happened to be there during the hottest month of the year so it wasn't quite cool enough for us. The breakfast was really delicious and the overall hotel is gorgeous so I highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Max P
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

It was rather an impromptu road trip to Jaipur this weekend. I decided to book this place because of its ratings.

To begin with, it's located at the heart of the city, easy to navigate even at night. It's ambience is just like a haveli - total, beautiful, clean and the service they provide leave you feeling no less than royalty. I got late due to flat tyre and they kept checking on me at regular intervals which I have to admit, was nice

Moving forward to the haveli itself, it's a small yet beautiful property. One may find walls decorated with old weapons and paintings. The intricate work on the walls, colorful window panes, color coordinated lamps inside the rooms add to the ambience.

Mine was delux room on the first floor. Every room has a small hallway decorated with carriers , chairs antiques and book stands to soak in the ambience and travel in time! The room is rather big with a bigger bed. Bathroom was clean and spacious.

Coming to food, it is finger licking delicious, although a bit on the spicy side, as Rajasthani cuisine is. Despite getting late due to flat tyre, they kept the restaurant open until my order was placed. I'm grateful for this gesture of theirs!

Location 4.5