“Jaipur city cab service for daily tours in Jaipur”
Review of Jaipur City Cab

Jaipur City Cab
Ranked #63 of 128 Transportation in Jaipur
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had booked for their service online from bangalore and the driver was punctual in picking us from the airport and was friendly. He assisted in sight seeing and the cabs are very clean and well maintained. I recommend their service to ladies travelling alone as they are very safe and cost effective

Date of experience: April 2018
in 11 reviews
"journey"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very good experience with Mr. Sultan Saini. Initially, I was afraid, I'm traveling with my family. The reason we booked Taxi without any reference only based on trip advisor data and comments.

Once I met Mr. Saini, he is a very nice guy, he takes care everything. Punctual, sincere, well manner. We didn't feel we are traveling with an unknown person.

I'm recommending that to have sight scene with Mr. Sultan Saini.

Regards
Ashok
New Delhi

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Have used Sultan Cab services in Jaipur for past 2 years now have no complaints. He has always been friendly and honest.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We traveled with Mr. saini in Jaipur city. He showed us many places in Jaipur. We had certain requests like getting some sweets etc. On the way and he honoured all our requests. This cab service will provide excellent service once you talk about the costs and everything. I'd recommend this cab service. There's many cab companies out there but use Jaipur City Cab instead and have a happy and safe tour !