“Excellent tuk tuk driver”

Discover Jaipur Tours
Ranked #16 of 372 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I am very experienced driver and guide in Jaipur. Let me be your driver or personal guide, and It will be a pleasure to show you the best my city has to offer. Whether your interests are sightseeing, learning about the local culture or shopping, I can bring you to the best places. I can also give you an insider's perspective on Jaipur, and show you some authentic and typical aspects of my city which no guidebook can tell you about. I can also take you safely and efficiently to all the sites mentioned in the guide books (Amber Fort, wind palace, city palace, Jantar Mantar, Govind Devji temple, ...) and it will cost you only a fraction of what an organized tour would cost you! Please look at my reviews and see what my customers have to say about my services.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I strongly recommend the tuk-tuk service provided by Mr.Raju Lakhiwal. Very good driver, respecfull and very funny.

All reviews
"riding"
"knowledge"
"life"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After spending a month in India I've had some bad tuk tuk and driver experiences. The main problem I've had is drivers not taking us where we want to go and/or pressuring us into shopping trips. I'm pleased to say Raju didn't do any of these things. His suggestions on where to go in Jaipur enriched our experience and all of his advice was correct (best time for pictures, great lunch place, best lassi stop, extra stops at places without tourists). He was very pleasant and we could relax and enjoy ourselves knowing he didn't have a hidden agenda in taking us around. My husband and I highly recommend his services!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We are so impressed by Raju service and hospitality, his kindness and generousity is so great! We want to recommend him to anyone who wants to travel in Jaipur. Him and his Tuktuk is a real experience!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

It was a great experience to share a couple of days with Muneem. He took care of us, showed us the main spots around the city and always adviced us where to go/what to do! A big help and above all a nice company. Always in the mood for a chat, for telling more about the city and for help! Totally recommended

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Raja is one of the pillars of Jaipur. All knowledge required about this buzzing city Raja gives you. Yes, come to here to see all the tourist spots, he'll make sure you'll see 'em all, BUT also come for the people. He is a shining example of the beauty that lies within the hearts of the locals. A jaipur-tour is not complete without this proud and humble man.