1,517 results
All reviews rooftop pool value for money vegetarian restaurant nice hotel comfortable stay breakfast buffet room service comfortable rooms nice experience house keeping the heart of the city early check business trip the ground floor restaurant staff great hospitality food quality
Reviewed 20 March 2015

I stayed here as a part of a tour group. This location is a little far from the City Center, requiring a cab ride to get to the city walls. There was not much to see or do in the general area of the hotel. The service from the front desk was hit and miss, depending on the staff members working. The wifi was available for purchase, but was difficult to use and many people required assistance to make it work properly. The room was comfortable and clean, with friendly daily housekeeping. The two biggest concerns with this hotel were the unclean rooftop pool area, which was more of a pigeon roost than a place to eat and swim for humans. Also, the food options in the dining room were limited and inconsistent for the three meals I ate there.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank WillaRosen
HKSharma, General Manager at Ramada Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Jaipur!

Thank you so much for choosing Ramada Jaipur for your recent stay.

We deeply regret the inconveniences that have made your stay less pleasant. We consider your feedback as constructive as highlights all the opportunities we have to improve to provide a better overall experience.

We have analyzed your feedback with the team members and identified the areas where we can make a huge difference with quality service. I must mention that we have put our plan into practice for an improved experience.

Please give us an opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Jaipur and showcase the best of our hospitality. I assure you of a much better overall experience.

We aim at making our guests feel distinct; however, we regret that you had a varied experience. We have made a note of the concerns and let us assure you that the highlighted concerns investigated and dealt with effectively.

Allow us to redeem ourselves on your next visit to the city. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Jaipur.

Thanking you, once again,

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I have had a great experience with Ramada. As the first step I took, I was welcomed by cool fresh juice and a lovely smile from the staff. The receptionist was very helpful. They helped us arrange everything from sent us the luggage to our room to sent our postcard back home. I stayed there for 1 night. Thought, it was only one night, I was impressed.

I traveled around India by a rental car and a chauffer which was arranged by the hotel. Their additional services were great. They had everything--a rental car with or without a chauffer, a city tour, a guide, etc.

Their room was neat and clean. Most of all, it's big!! Further, Their buffet line for breakfast and dinner was extravagant. They have a variety of food and If you are a pork eater who had been eating pork for a while, you will have a great day with pork and bacon here. This is the most memorable part of me. lol

Stay here, you will never upset.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings from Ramada, Jaipur!

We are very grateful for complimenting the services and facilities of Ramada Jaipur.

Positive feedback from our precious guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests at Ramada, Jaipur!

We thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back and assurance of a better experience in the future.

With very best regards

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I stayed there for 2 nights. Rooms are small. And the worst part was THERMOSTAT, it was not cooling properly. Hotel staff was always busy in attending some local wedding guest. And reception area too was surrounded by those people. By which check-in & check-out was a big mess. Really RAMADA being huge international brand, this was not expected from here. Very Bad....

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Jaipur!

Thank you so much for choosing Ramada Jaipur for your recent stay.

We regret that you had a varied experience. We have made a note of the concerns and let us assure you that the highlighted concerns investigated and dealt with effectively.

Thanking you, once again,

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

As a single chick I stayed here during my travels in India for one night. I wished it had been more as felt very comfortable and safe. As soon as I arrived the staff sorted out my room and luggage and were very helpful especially when I had a problem connecting to the wifi. Loved the man on the door- smiled everyday!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Greetings from Ramada, Jaipur!

Thank you so much for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

We are delighted Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Ramada, Jaipur and we look forward to welcoming you again.

With very best regards

Reviewed 11 March 2015

Rooms are neat & clean. Nice property in heart of city. But food is average...

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
3  Thank Surjeet S

Greetings from Ramada, Jaipur!

We thank you for the valuable feedback and will definitely take corrective actions.

We have read your comments with deep concern with regards to the food as an average and the same has been taken with the all concerned for all necessary required action please.

With very best regards,