“Nice selection of food and service with a smile..!”

24/7 Restaurant - The Lalit Mumbai
Ranked #1 of 227 Coffee & Tea in Mumbai
Price range: USD 20 - USD 34
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I enjoyed variety of vegetarian foods for three days during lunch time and must say they have fine spread of buffet Lunch. Service is very warm and friendly. Entire dining experience was SIMPLY SUPERIOR..!!

TheLalit_MumFnB, F&B Manager at 24/7 Restaurant - The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Namaskar!

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on tripadvisor and for having meal experience at the restaurant.Needless to say, your feedback will surely motivate my team to constantly strive for excellence.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the restaurant.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely great food and amazing service. They make you feel at home. I am amazed to see the enthusiasm to serve guests shown by Chef Andaleeb, Chef Parimal, Chef Sujith, Chef Rais, Atul, Nulutpal.

Please try dinner and breakfast.

TheLalit_MumFnB, F&B Manager at 24/7 Restaurant - The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Namaskar!!

I sincerely appreciate your kind response and appreciation of our food quality and service standards.

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your meal at our 24/7 Restaurant. It was delightful to read that we could meet and exceed your expectations and that you had a memorable dining experience at our 24/7 Restaurant.

Your kind word of appreciation would surely motivate us to exalt in our performance and deliver a notch higher next time.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Lalit,
Mumbai.

With regards

Reviewed 23 August 2017

staff is need training bad taste of food similar to leela hotel but the different is laite not expensive like leela also the amount of food is good but leela bad for every thing excatley staff and food

Namaskar!!

I take this opportunity in thanking you for sparing your valuable time in providing us a heart felt experience of your visit at our 24/7 all day dining restaurant.

While it is our constant endeavor to ensure that we deliver superlative experiences both in-terms of our food quality an quantity, we shall definitely take immediate remedial measures to ensure that your experience our limitless hospitality on your next visit.

Please do reach out to me when you plan your next visit your very own 24/7 @ The LaLiT Mumbai.

With regards

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Food and service are unreal. Excellent food. I was dumbstruck by the choices. I learned to enjoy new things, but I also enjoyed great coffee and pastries.

TheLalit_MumFnB, F&B Manager at 24/7 Restaurant - The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for lunch / dinner. All staffs were very helpful made my mom's birthday special. Nice food. Special thanks to Mr.Roy and Nandan :)

TheLalit_MumFnB, F&B Manager at 24/7 Restaurant - The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us with regards to your meal experience at the restaurant.

It is feedback's such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences hospitality.

We value your patronage and look forward to your next visit to welcome you back.

Warm Regards,