“Comfortable Stay”
Bedroom number 1 with attached bathroom
Buffet table laid out for 25 visitors to the guests
A typical Tamil Brahmin marriage. Their guests had stayed with us for 6 days
Bedroom number 1 with attached bathroom
Traditional Indian welcome to newly weds
Blooming flowers in our small garden
Living room with two 6 ft X 6 ft sofa double beds
Traditional Indian welcome
Main gate view from across the road
The rear gate for parking 5 cars
Traditional Indian welcome   FIRST guests from UK. Bacon, eggs and sausages plus fruits and salad.
Front side open compound area lit up for Diwali 2017
Rear view from across the road side lit up for Diwali 2017
View across the road  lit up for Diwali 2017
open compound area on side lit up for Diwali 2017
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DipikaPun...
Pune
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 19 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Comfortable stay with helpful caretake. Spacious for family stay with amenitie.Well maintained and easy access from various locations from Mumbai.

19 Dec 2016
Thank you for staying with us. Hope to host you all again. Regards
Avinash P
“HOMESTAY - The name says it all”
Reviewed 17 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We had booked this place for 2 nights. Purpose to book was to give a comfortable stay for my outstation guest who had arrived for my marraige, all under one roof... This place truly gave the homely comfortable feeling... Hospitality offered by Mr. Nair was nice.. Loved this place.. Thumps up n recommended..

18 Dec 2016
Thank you. We loved hosting you all!
Sundar R
“A pleasant stay for my guests”
Reviewed 17 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My guests whom I had accommodated at the Guest House felt honoured at the comfortable stay provided to them when they arrived in Mumbai to attend my daughter's wedding. Apart from the fact that it is located in a serene and decent locality, the amenities provided at the guest house and the hospitality extended by the guest house owner overwhelmed my guests. Thanks Kishore for that wonderful experience you provided to my guests. They thanked me profusely for the comfort I provided them!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Dec 2016
Thank you. We loved hosting you all!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing