First thing, it is not a 4 star property. Don't be lured!
Good thing is it is close to Terminal 2 of Mumbai International Airport and it will take you even less than 10 minutes to reach. Hotel provides free private transfer. Location to airport is good, but locality is not that good. OK types. Local restaurants nearby. Check in was smooth, welcome drinks on arrival, FREE WIFI. Now, improvement areas :
1. When we arrived, i see, there was no ramp to stroll the luggage though staff helped .
2. Hotel staff needs to learn some basic hospitality manners. At reception, lady was sitting and talking, while you should stand and talk when guests arrive.
3. At breakfast, staff did not greeted with Good Morning, but straight away asked for 'Room No, ? ' .. POINT TO BE NOTED
4. Since not a very large hotel, breakfast spread is also small. A day before, i asked if they serve croissants , they said NO. No problem. But thought, they would arrange.
5. Rooms are pathetic. We stayed luxury room 405. Where is the luxury dont know,. No fresh air, no window. A squared room, ceiling fan rolling under the LED bulb, and shadow comes down on you, which will distract you too much, and you cannot read anything. Like a Ghost Room. I dont know with what thought you made such rooms man.
6. We asked the staff to make our room twin bedded, the gentleman never returned, may be flown to Honolulu !
I didnt see any worth , much what i pay for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hotel Oriental Aster (formely Hotel Suresha), a modern business hotel coupled with its strategic location makes it a perfect choice for your business or in transit stay. Hotel Oriental Aster, under new ownership, with its newly renovated 40 rooms are fitted with all contemporary amenities including LCD TV's, mini bar, split air-conditioner and safety locker. The new in house restaurant, 99 East, serving local and international cuisine will take care of your taste buds during your stay. Our customizable conference meeting facilities are ideal for businesses to have meetings and banquets at your doorsteps. Wi-Fi, 24 hour in-room dining, 24 hour front desk with currency exchange facility and car rentals are some of the services you can avail of during your stay with us. Hotel Oriental Aster located in the bustling Mumbai City is just 1km from the Mumbai international airport, 3 kms from the domestic airport and 4kms from the Andheri railway station and highway bus stand. It is just 5 kms from MIDC, the corporate hub of Mumbai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Oriental Aster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.