Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel
The Oberoi, Mumbai(Mumbai)
USD 303
USD 240
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 271/night.

USD 146
Trip.com
USD 179
Trident Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 208/night.

USD 118
USD 79
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 166
Priceline
  • Room Service
USD 348
  • Pool
All reviewscarter roadblue restaurantolive restauranthighly recommend leunion parkpali hillbeautiful boutique hotelattached restaurantbandra westlinking roadthe air conditioningsmall hotelspecial mentionspecial thanksbreakfast buffet ispleasant stayclose to the airport
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We stayed there two days after our wedding festivities. This was a getaway night but we wished we had more time to stay there. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and the art theme in our room was extraordinary. There is a hotel and coffee downstairs- both were excellent. The Spa treatment was fantastic too. It was a memorable experience overall. Perhaps the best hotel in Bombay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
LeSutraMumbai, General Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Dear Sir,

It would be only fair to state that the patronage of delightful guests like you make us believe that there’s always room to be creatively different in hospitality!! Much as we loved serving you as a team at Le Sutra, we appreciate the fact that you enjoyed the glimpse of the finer nuances of Indian Art through the room’s décor and the Hotel’s architecture.

Looking forward to your next visit with us so that we can pamper you further...

Reviewed 21 February 2012

The Le Sutra Hotel is a real nice place to stay and it is finally an escape from the typical business hotels like Kempinski, Hayatt, etc.
The room design is very original. The equipment is state of the art (bathroom appliances, TV, etc.). Rooms are very clean. Breakfast provides a good choice of the most essential goodies. What I´ve realy appreciated was the locaiton: you are here not enclosed like in some super fancy hotels close to the airport (bad neighbourhood), but you are in a very nice neighbourhood that invites for a stroll after dinner. Actually ther is a whole punch of restaurants and cafes in the neighbourhood. And the best of all: you pay for that a fraction of that what you wold spend at places which belong to some fancy hotel chains (Hayatt, etc.). Next time I´ll stay there again!

Room Tip: I guess they have different styles in the hotel. Actually the name already tells you what´s going on - right? I´ve stayed in a room that was held in the "sexual theme". So don´t be surprised if the room decoration is choosen accordingly. Just relax & enjoy!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

It would be only fair to state that the patronage of delightful guests like you make us believe that there’s always room to be creatively different in hospitality!! I can gather from your feedback that you did enjoy your stay.. as well as the room theme. And as you rightly mentioned, we win hands down on the location stakes.

I am pleased as punch to gather that you rate us higher based on out unique boutique concept. Looking forward to your next visit with us so that we can pamper you further...

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed for two nights in Feb. The accommodation is top notch, individually decorated and wonderfully clean rooms.

The staff are friendly and helpful and can assist with any enquiry.

The cafe and restaurant are also well appointed and offer great variety.

Whilst the cost is a little more pricy than other places I really felt that it was worth every rupee.

The in-room wi-fi was greatly appreciated, as was the late check out and departure gift.

I'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2012

Dear Ma'am,

Delightful guests like you make us believe that there’s always room to be creatively different in hospitality!! I can gather from your feedback that you did enjoy your stay.. the rooms, the dining options and the friendly staff. Guess you missed out on experiencing the Angdai Spa... but there's always a next time !!

I am delighted to note that your mention that we are worth the price we charge. Looking forward to your next visit with us so that we can pamper you further and work out a very, very special rate...

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Artistic…imaginative… superlative !!! Le sutra is indeed a boutique hotel …. For all those craving for a homely feel when they travel.. look no further. Highly recommended !!! and the staff is excellent.. particularly the Hotel Manager !!

Room Tip: Reserve a table at Out of the Blue… unless you don’t mind waiting. It can get filled up in a jiffy !!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Sampreeth, General Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Dear Sir,

I am glad that you have posted such a superlative review for our Hotel. We have tried to ensure that we do give an arty feel to the Hotel showcasing Indian philosophy.. but at the same time dont go overboard with the same ( lest we end up compromising on the comfort aspect ).

The appreciation for the entire team working at Le Sutra is something that puts me at ease ( Isnt that what a GM always secretely craves for ?? ). Lining up to the expectations of our patrons is a tall order but with time, I guess, we are getting better at it.

Looking forward to meet you in person.. when you visit us next..

Sampreeth Kotian.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

This was my first stay at a hotel that stimulated spiritual exploration of the self as I stayed in Thaal (Music) and Prakriti (Creation). Even though my stay was a short one, it created an opportunity for my own journey into the intellectual examination of the ancient Indian philosophy. The ambience created the effect of time travel into one's own past while enjoying the present..

The details in the rooms --furniture, lighting, wall features had a calming effect on a very tired traveler. Upon my arrival, I was received and escorted by the friendly staff who took great pride in providing service. I was quite pleased with the amenities -- WI-FI; magnificent complimentary teas; breakfast buffet in a quiet setting, as well as a complimentary afternoon accompaniment to tea of very special Indian delights. Buffet lunch at the Out of the Blue restaurant was excellent. I enjoyed the Thai Masage which was quite relaxing.

The Le Sutra experience was magnificent and was possible because of the dedicated staff - incredibly warm, and personable.

I have not had such an experience in name brand five-star hotels.One of the major differences - the friendly staff and attention to detailed service.

Room Tip: Take the guidance of the staff and describe your interests.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Yogi61

Dear Sir,

Trust me... when we did embark on setting up this Indian Art hotel, we had in mind the singular thought of getting an opportunity to serve the niche clients...just like you. We couldnt have even dared to be creatively different in hospitality if not for the hazy hope that our vision would be experienced.. and appreciated !!

The very fact that you did take time to pen down such minute details of the Le Sutra Hospitality ( which many fleetingly miss out on ) proves that we did succeed in living upto your expectations. Its taking time for your heartfelt-appreciation to actually sink in...as we read it over and over again !!

Looking forward to your next visit with us so that we can pamper you further...