“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #9 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The attention to detail is found throughout the hotel from entry through to the lovely, spacious, well appointed roomsl. The location is great if you have a few days in Mumbai. All the staff we met were warm, welcoming, friendly and helpful without being intrusive and we would certainly stay there again if we returned to Mumbai.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Guest,

We are all overwhelmed by reading your inspirational review. The team is our strength and your invaluable feedback helps and inspires them to strive harder for excellence.

Your feedback is most valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

E-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,344)

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I go to Mumbai quite frequently and stay in a hotel which is closer to my meeting venues, so have stayed in most of the 5-star hotels there. I have stayed at Trident Nariman Point 4 times in last 6 months. On receipt of my feedback about my first stay, they made sure that I return and experience better standards in everything and there's no looking back. I'm fond of their sea-view rooms and the sea-view from the club lounge is excellent too. Their location, lobby, reasonably priced food, in-room amenities, cleanliness, service, will-do attitude of staff are outstanding - they know how to make a guest addicted to them. Now, I don't mind travelling a bit extra for my meetings, even if they are a bit far from Nariman Point for the pleasure of enjoying Trident hospitality ! Excellent for staying in this part of Mumbai and absolute value for money for frequent travellers.

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms on top floors, away from lifts !
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations. Please be assured that the team will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavour to pursue quality with vigour and commitment.

I thank you for your kind words and generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

This is the place to be in Mumbai, excellent staff and exceptional service, also great location. Enjoyed our stay .

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Trident Mumbai at NARIMAN point is really nice hotel...the service is really good and the restaurent is very good....the bar is also nice and very pleasant....

Room Tip: Room facing the sea....
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank timainrakluk

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Had a great stay recently at the trident in Nariman Point. Based from other user reviews the location was fantastic. I checked in early at 9AM and checked out later at 5pm. Saved me 2 nights room rates compared to other hotels. Great Location, Service was fantastic. My driver that picked me up was great. Knew the history of every major landmark and pointed them out on the way to the hotel from the airport.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Bob2877
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com