USD 208
USD 118
USD 96
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 151
USD 142
The Oberoi, Mumbai(Mumbai)
USD 310
USD 222
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 249/night.

USD 146
USD 153
USD 117
USD 349
3,559 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomsouth mumbaithe club loungeexcellent hotelroom serviceduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dininghouse keeping
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Trident Mumbai at NARIMAN point is really nice hotel...the service is really good and the restaurent is very good....the bar is also nice and very pleasant....

Room Tip: Room facing the sea....
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank timainrakluk
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

Your feedback is most valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

E-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Had a great stay recently at the trident in Nariman Point. Based from other user reviews the location was fantastic. I checked in early at 9AM and checked out later at 5pm. Saved me 2 nights room rates compared to other hotels. Great Location, Service was fantastic. My driver that picked me up was great. Knew the history of every major landmark and pointed them out on the way to the hotel from the airport.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Bob2877
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

I have stayed over a dozen times at this property and it is one of the classiest and most impressive luxury hotels in Mumbai. The lobby area and the sitout area surrounding it with the views of the Arabian Sea make this a fantastic sight and you will always find high fliers seated there anytime of the day. Surprisingly, the service keeps getting better and in my last few stays have found the staff much more caring and less snooty than they used to be some years back.
This hotel is superby located in South Mumbai but please remember that this is at one end of Mumbai. This makes sense if business brings you to this part or you plan to be in the South mumbai area most of the time.
This has got some great restaurants and a great watering hole - Opium Den.
Most of the rooms are refurbished now and absolutely modern. If you get a view of the Sea, that is a great sight.
I stayed on the 28th floor and since I am a frequent traveller at the Trident, also got to use the Trident lounge which gives you access to Tea/Coffee/nibbles through the day and drinks till 8 30 pm at night. It is a great setting with great views of the sea and great to network.
You will not go wrong with the quality of food ors ervice here and its always great to be back at the Trident. Honestly, they (part of the Oberoi group) now set teh benchmark when it comes to service in Hotels in india.

Room Tip: Get a sea facing room on one of the upper floors. Also check if it is a refurbished room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Gagan R
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you, which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

We found this hotel on orbitz for business and liked the rates offered to us for their Business Plus package for 6 nights.

We enjoyed our stay @ Trident, room service,restaurant food and overall cleanliness made my stay a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling from US to Mumbai, India. Ideal location in the busines district, courteous staff who will go beyond the norms and help you all the time.

Room Tip: Request Sea view room while booking, if u r lucky u might get a very good Arabian ocean view room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rajuseattle

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point.

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you are to your satisfaction. It is feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence. I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

I stayed there for 6 nights and it was absolutely a pleasant stay. The pick-up from the airport was professional with a blackard holding my name. Uniformed driver and assistant. A fresh towel and a sealed bottle of water on entering the car. What a surprise! The towel is cold and is really handy after the little walk in the heat to the car park. On arrival the staff took our luggage all the way to the room and happily changed my room from Double to Twin as we were 2 male friends. The view on the 20th floor was breathtaking with a see-through bathroom (The curtains can be pulled down electronically). You can also bring the main window blinds with a press of a button so you sleep comfortablly with no light disturbing you. The beds were so comfortable and clean. A new bottle of water every morning per person. Oh! There is night light in the room which was a great idea. Air-conditioning and 5-6 lifts fully operational to take you to your room. Breakfast was so diverse with all kind of options and cusines. The staff were all pleasant and smiling and always say hello to you. I can write pages of my 6 nights stay in this hotel. It is absolutely the best.

Room Tip: Ask for sea-view room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beeso007

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am happy to note that you enjoyed your stay and the services at the hotel. Your words of appreciation have been conveyed to the team who are delighted to know that their efforts have been recognized and appreciated by you.

Thank you once again for taking the time to comment on our services. We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

E-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com