“Excellent Hotel”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 448 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

This is the place to be in Mumbai, excellent staff and exceptional service, also great location. Enjoyed our stay .

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,030)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aurangabad, India
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Trident Mumbai at NARIMAN point is really nice hotel...the service is really good and the restaurent is very good....the bar is also nice and very pleasant....

Room Tip: Room facing the sea....
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank timainrakluk
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

Your feedback is most valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

E-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Had a great stay recently at the trident in Nariman Point. Based from other user reviews the location was fantastic. I checked in early at 9AM and checked out later at 5pm. Saved me 2 nights room rates compared to other hotels. Great Location, Service was fantastic. My driver that picked me up was great. Knew the history of every major landmark and pointed them out on the way to the hotel from the airport.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Bob2877
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I have stayed over a dozen times at this property and it is one of the classiest and most impressive luxury hotels in Mumbai. The lobby area and the sitout area surrounding it with the views of the Arabian Sea make this a fantastic sight and you will always find high fliers seated there anytime of the day. Surprisingly, the service keeps getting better and in my last few stays have found the staff much more caring and less snooty than they used to be some years back.
This hotel is superby located in South Mumbai but please remember that this is at one end of Mumbai. This makes sense if business brings you to this part or you plan to be in the South mumbai area most of the time.
This has got some great restaurants and a great watering hole - Opium Den.
Most of the rooms are refurbished now and absolutely modern. If you get a view of the Sea, that is a great sight.
I stayed on the 28th floor and since I am a frequent traveller at the Trident, also got to use the Trident lounge which gives you access to Tea/Coffee/nibbles through the day and drinks till 8 30 pm at night. It is a great setting with great views of the sea and great to network.
You will not go wrong with the quality of food ors ervice here and its always great to be back at the Trident. Honestly, they (part of the Oberoi group) now set teh benchmark when it comes to service in Hotels in india.

Room Tip: Get a sea facing room on one of the upper floors. Also check if it is a refurbished room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Gagan R
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, 26 March 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you, which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 23 March 2012

We found this hotel on orbitz for business and liked the rates offered to us for their Business Plus package for 6 nights.

We enjoyed our stay @ Trident, room service,restaurant food and overall cleanliness made my stay a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling from US to Mumbai, India. Ideal location in the busines district, courteous staff who will go beyond the norms and help you all the time.

Room Tip: Request Sea view room while booking, if u r lucky u might get a very good Arabian ocean view room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Rajuseattle
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point.

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you are to your satisfaction. It is feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence. I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments.