Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 122
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 72
USD 61
  • Room Service
USD 200
USD 147
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

USD 132
USD 95
Priceline
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 532
USD 361
3,402 results
All reviewschina houseclub oasisclose to the airportchinese restaurantthe club loungebusiness tripdomestic airportbusiness hotelstar hotelexcellent hotelroom servicecomfortable roomsbreakfast spreadcomfortable staycoffee shopspecial thankscelini

The best buffet ever!!

The food is amazing and the entire staff is extremely courteous. A special note of appreciation and thanks to Rodney for making our experience a memorable one.

The spread , especially the sunday brunch, is to die for!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Treissha
Grand Hyatt M, Hotel Manager at Grand Hyatt Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to read about your experience at the Big Brunch Sunday at Fifty Five East.
Nothing makes our chefs happier than a guest who has enjoyed the feast they so thoughtfully curated.
Rodney joins me thanks you & looks forward to welcoming you back for yet another dining experience.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Sourabh the barman was absolutely amazing! The Negroni he made was up there with the best. He tells me 150 sec of turning without disturbing the ice too much brings it to an optimum temp of 17 degrees! Very technical and quiet right!!! The ambience of the bar is not brilliant but the service with a smile and kindness made up for it. Worth a visit!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We are glad you enjoyed your Negroni at the Bar.
The team delights in making drinks with dash of perfection & we are glad their passion came out in your concoction.
Your kind words are extremely encouraging for the team & we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Very nice hotel.
The fitness club is big and we'll fitted. I especially enjoyed Justin, the fitness instructor on duty, who gave me great advices and made me do some new exercises to change from my usual training

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your invaluable feedback.
We are glad Justin's advise contributed to better workout & enhanced fitness regimen for you.
Look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Hi,

I am a Gym Member at the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai since three years. My wife and me hit the gym around 5-6 days a week.

We enjoy the facilities and the services to the fullest for which I would like to thank, Team Imtiaz (trainers, housekeeping services, staff, pool boys, spa team, each and every person).

Also the gym view, equipments, swimming pool, steam, sauna, jacuzzi and amenities are top notch.

So I wish them best of luck and would continue my patronage !!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind patronage for Club Oasis Spa & Salon over the years.
We are delighetd to be the preferred workout destination of your choice.
Imtiaz & the team join me in thanking you for your kind words of appreciation for the services & facilities at the Fitness Centre.
Look forward to continue creating memorable experiences for you.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

A special thanks to the loving staff of grand Hyatt for making every experience a worth while one.
Starting from Altaf at the Porch to Ashish at club oasis - everyone is very caring and hospitable.
Specially love using the club for its facilities and the tennis court. A special thank you to Ashish who is the coach at the tennis court along with Raghav. They have helped me improve my game significantly and are always willing to help. I’d like to make a mention for Pravin, Milind and Chandrakant as well at the club. They are always doing their best to comfort the guests.
Mr Imtiaz seems to be grooming the team in the best manner possible and it is evident in their approach. Grand Hyatt I like a home away from home for me.
Must make a mention that all the restaurants are amazing and so are the people. Ashlesha and Raunak come to my mind and I must thank them too.
Looking forward to many more pleasant moments at the hotel....

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the the time to write such a thoughtful review of not just the hotel but also our associates.
We are all humbled by your kind words of appreciation & your feedback has definitely motivated our team to continue creating memorable experiences for our guests.
Ashish looks forward to continue working on your game with you.

Thanks again & hope to continue #LivingGrand with you.