Lowest prices for your stay
USD 60
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUSD 66
TravelocityUSD 66
Trip.comUSD 58
1,023 results
All reviews juhu beach kebab hut swimming pool sea view chinese restaurant five star hotel hotel management hotel is situated comfortable stay house keeping close to the airport bollywood ambience india hospitality mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I have been visiting Sun-N-Sand since the past 25 years mainly for dining. However this time around, i chose to stay at the hotel due to house shifting for 2 nights. Unfortunately, never imagined that the hotel service or in room / reception would not be at par with what it has been in the restaurants. I visited along with my 90 year old grandmother. Firstly, i would like to mention that they did oblige me by issuing a 'wheelchair accessible room' which i had already requested for and in reality it is not supposed to be a suite or any higher level of category however, they have termed the same as a junior suite. In comparison to the rates and structure of the actual junior suite, the wheel chair accessible room is no where even 10% similar. Further, wheelchair accessible room does not even have enough space for walker or wheelchair to be pushed besides the bed neither the bathroom has separators between shower and toilet area. There are ample chances of a senior citizen falling in the bathroom due to wet floor. Hence, on what grounds it has been termed and rated so is best known to the authorities. Naturally i cannot take my grandmother downstairs for every meal. As a result, i asked for a favour to provide food i order from the restaurants to my room. On that basis, they have charged in room dining service charges despite requesting and taking permission in advance.

1  Thank RahulBhayani9
Sun n Sand Hotel Group, Other at Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Mr Rahul,

We regret the inconvenience caused and apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us.

However, I have taken note of your feedback and will definitely work on it, in order to ensure that other guests do not experience a similar situation.

You have been a valuable guest for us and we assure you that such a thing will not recur.

Arunabh Sinha,

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

It was great experience staying in Sun n Sand. We had a great time with delicious food and supporting staff. The beach side sitting with breathtaking view is something you can live with forever. Seaview from the room is refreshing.
I will refer this property for a family visit or vacation.

Amol

1  Thank akulthe
Sun n Sand Hotel Group, Other at Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear Mr Amol,

I thank you for choosing to stay at Sun-n-Sand, Mumbai and taking time out to share your valuable feedback with us. I am very happy to note that you liked our location, food and hospitality service and had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Sun-n-Sand Mumbai.

Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

Lovely property right on the Juhu beach. We stayed on 4th floor Ocean View room which gives a unobstructed view of the ocean. Rooms are comfy. Breakfast spread is good. Overall staff was good except for the lady on reception who was a bit unwelcoming.
Apart from that, loved the resort and will definitely visit again.

1  Thank 994amitb

Dear Mr Amit,

Thank you for staying with us and taking your valuable time out to review us.

We are glad that you had a comfortable stay. We are also happy that you liked our Location, Grande Ocean View Room, Breakfast spread and had an enjoyable stay.

I have noted your concern please be rest assured that your feedback has been taken up by me with the concerned departments. Immediate steps have also been taken to improve the training and awareness of our staff towards this aspect of guest service.

I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Really one of the few old charm hotels left with excellent service , great food and one of the best Presidential suites.
Liked the old charm and good old SUN & SAND service with a smile .
My daughter really enjoyed her 18th birthday with her friends .
Will surely book again for a special family occasion .
Truly a 5 star experience.

1  Thank SORAB777
Sun n Sand Hotel Group, Other at Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear Capt Sorab,

It was a pleasure to read your valuable comments that, you liked our Presidential Suite, food and excellent services and you had an enjoyable stay.

I look forward to welcoming you again and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Needed a place to get quarantined on arrival from UK. The rooms surely are a bit dated but the service is impeccable. Manager Kumar, Nishad, Manjrekar and Larry ensured to accomodate my requests and made my stay despite being quarantined as comfortable as possible without any breach of local rules and regulations.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sahirp2018
Sun n Sand Hotel Group, Other at Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Dear Mr Sahir,

It is our sincere endeavour to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that, you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your appreciation has been shared with Mr Kumar, Mr Nishad, Mr Manjrekar and Mr Larry and team, Its very rewarding and motivating.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to soon.