“Good hotel close to airport with good service.”

Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Ranked #16 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spent 3 nights, business trip, good location close to the airport. Nice rooms, good service, very nice breakfast at the executive lounge. Efficient reception. All in all a place to stay in Mumbai. Rooms rather large and well equipped.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Hyatt_RegencyMumbai, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rudy N,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful stay.

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai our effort is to ensure that our guests are connected to what matters most to them.

Thank you for commending our hospitality and service. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Hardip Marwah,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,969)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I flew from Nagpur to Mumbai and were then doing an overnight at the Hyatt and travelling the next day to London. However our baggage was sent all the way through to London, so we had nothing but the clothes we were standing up in. The checkin staff were really good and offered a discount to get our clothes laundered. We had room service in our dressing gowns which was quick and tasty and our clothes were delivered by 08.00am the next day as I had requested.
Breakfast was amazing, so much choice. I have stayed in a lot of high class hotels and this was the best breakfast I have had. Such a shame we didn't have time to enjoy it more

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toni P

Dear Toni P,

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai our effort is to offer an unparalleled experience and create delightful moments every time our guests choose to stay with us.

Thank you for commending our food and hospitality, I have shared your feedback with our team of chefs and they are pleased to hear from you. I look forward to welcome you for a longer visit so you can enjoy the full Hyatt experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I liked the rooms, bright and clean. You have a view of airport flyover to be the best and in Mumbai cant expect better
Breakfast spread is awsome, you can easily skip the lunch
Since I was on business , didnt explore other facilities excepet the bar. Its nice to relax with no noise or pushy waiters

Room Tip: any rooms as none have any special view except may be better when go higher
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear sankarchowdhury,

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai guest satisfaction is a priority and genuine care is at the heart of all our service actions.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for one night after coming in on an international flight from the United States and taking a domestic flight the next day. I arrived at the airport at around noon and was pleased to find that they had a room available for me even though check in wasn't officially until 3:00. The room was great. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom had both a shower and separate bathtub. I ate lunch, dinner, and breakfast the next morning at the Glass House restaurant. I highly recommend getting the buffet because you can try so many different items. Servers were very attentive in the restaurant and people came by frequently to ask if I was enjoying my stay and needed anything.

When I checked out, I was able to store my bag with the concierge and go do a little sightseeing before coming back to retrieve it on my way to the domestic airport.

Overall it was a great stay. It was pretty expensive, but it's worth the splurge.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank trailblazer119

Dear trailblazer119,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am delighted to hear that you have had a comfortable stay.

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai our effort is to ensure that our guests make the most of being away when they stay with us. I am glad to hear that your experience was seamless and you have enjoyed our food and facilities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Attended an award ceremony at Hyatt Regency - The Stax Restaurant on 16th November 2017. Found the Sound Arrangement was inadequate for the function & ought to have been checked prior to the function for good effect. The snacks service was a major let down. Service was being offered in the same area & guests were left without snacks in areas not covered. The flow had to be regulated by the Senior Staff responsible for the function but this was certainly seen to be lacking. Waited patiently for quiet some time & then had to bring it to the notice of staff on hand & only then did the flow happen evenly.
The snacks offered as well as the food on the buffet was good. Service scored a major negative along with the audio provision.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Skalintlgoain,

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us feedback on your visit to our hotel, it truly does help us serve you better.

We regret the inconvenience caused during your visit and assure you it is otherwise unlike the high service standards we endeavour to maintain. I have brought this to the attention the departments concerned and necessary action is taken to ensure this does not happen in the future.

Do allow us the opportunity of welcoming you back soon so that you can experience the authentic hospitality we so believe in providing.