“Fantastic business hotel ”

Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Ranked #16 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during the last business visit to Mumbai. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The breakfast was excellent and it is close to airport. The check in and check out was super quick. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Hyatt_RegencyMumbai, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Arun K,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am happy to hear that you have had a wonderful stay.

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai our effort is to offer an unparalleled experience and create delightful moments for our guests, every time they choose to stay with us.

Thank you for commending our hospitality and service. We strive to remain your preferred hotel in the city and I look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Hardip Marwah,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,968)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my 1st stay at the Hyatt Regency Mumbai and I look forward to returning many more times in future . The team at Front desk, gym,spa and restaurants are all exceptional. Room was very comfortable and neatly done.

I would recommend this property as it is convenient to the international airport. Special mention for Mr. Sayandeb (Restaurant) and Mr. Arjun (Front office) for courteous service... Felt homely :-)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear dineshg894,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful stay.

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai guest satisfaction is a priority and genuine care is at the heart of all our service actions. Please be assured I have shared your feedback with my team members, Sandesh and Arjun and they are delighted to hear from you.

Thank you for commending our hospitality and service. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I wanted to say many thanks to the manicure and pedicure saloon where I usually go , they have a wonderful service, and I even thought I appreciate all the employees, my favorite is Maria that always cares about me . It’s really nice to come back and feel easy because people and the service are nice .
They’re respectful, kind and very professional.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Idriss E,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful experience at our Club Prana Salon.

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai, our effort is to provide unparalleled service whenever our guests choose to visit us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've just checked out of the Hyatt Regency Mumbai and I cannot praise this hotel and the staff enough. This has been a fantastic trip to India and we can't wait to return. The hotel itself is modern and contemporary while maintaining an intimate and welcoming environment. In terms of cleanliness - this hotel is immaculate!
The staff across the hotel are exceptional and their attention to detail and personal approach are second to none.
At this point I would like to make a very special mention to Jatin Swarmy who is the bartender at the Stax Bar. He serves the best cocktails and is easily one of the most friendly and welcoming gents I have met.
I would also like to highlight the excellent welcome made to us from the front of house manager Yogendra. He really did look after us and every effort was made to make us feel comfortable.
The food is fabulous in both the glasshouse and the Italian restaurant. We highly recommend visiting both during your stay. Also stax bar serve amazing Japanese apertizers if you are looking for a light snack during drinks.
We had a minor issue with the charge for the laundry service. Be warned it is somewhat expensive. However the assistant front of house manager - Faraaz resolved this to our satisfaction.

Myself and my partner travel regularly internationally both for business and pleasure and I can honestly say this hotel rates up there with the best.

Very highly recommended.

Danielle & Liam Venn-lloyd

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_RegencyMumbai, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Danielle V,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am delighted to hear that you have had a memorable stay experience.

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai, our effort is to offer our guests an unparalleled experience and create a delightful moments every time they choose to stay with us. Thank you for appreciating our food and hospitality, I have shared your feedback with our team members, Jatin, Yogendra and Faraaz and they are pleased to hear from you.

Thank you for commending our service. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for a week as part of a work trip and the hotel and its facilities are excellent and modern. The room was large with a comfortable bed and cool A/C. The check-in staff were very informative, the service and F&B staff overly attentive to any needs you may have. Felt very secure and safe every time as there are stringent security checks when entering the hotel. Gym is large and spacious with a range or exercise machines and free weights, a great sized pool with kids pool facilities which gives respite from Mumbai's heat. Food options are great and you have an added variety at the ITC which is next door and less than a 2 minute walk away. The only downside is its upside as well, whilst it takes 20 minutes with heavy traffic from both domestic and international airport terminals, getting into Colaba takes approx 1 hour in the same traffic. Cost is approximately 12 USD for a one-way trip.

Room Tip: Close to airport, good sized rooms, pool views, excellent service
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear subliminal_79,

At Hyatt Regency Mumbai guest satisfaction is a priority and genuine care is at the heart of all our service actions. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed perusing our fitness facilities and food offerings.