I stayed at the Hyatt for a night while travelling through work.
It is very well maintained. Maybe the furniture in the rooms is a little dated and needs upgrade. The Bathrooms are swanky and very modern. the service was very good. The attention to detail was nice. My stay was comfortable. The Breakfast buffet was really good. Lots of choices and good food.
Overall very nice experience. I will definitely recommend Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai