Stayed for 4 days. Room was clean. Pillows were soft (but maybe a bit too soft..=)). Bathroom was clean with a rain shower and tub. Room service was prompt. Staff were great. Breakfast buffet was good but the selection could be more. Marsala Dosai was great as usual.
The hotel very close to the airport so its great to come back, rest up and then head to the airport. However, there's tons of construction right outside so traffic is a mess and it can get noisy. You can hear the traffic within the room (facing the main road)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel, offering a contemporary and stylish hotel experience. Located a kilometre from the international airport and less than 15 minutes from the domestic terminals, the hotel provides easy access to the rapidly growing business, shopping and commercial centres of North Mumbai. The location enables us to design a range of carefully crafted facilities and services to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of domestic and international business travelers, along with corporate meeting organizers and decision-makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Grant Hyatt Mumbai