We were skeptical when we booked this, because it was cheaper than the Holiday Inn by the airport. I assumed this must not be up to the usual IC standard, but I was wrong!
The room was typical 4.5-star, and the lunch buffet was unforgettably good - don't miss it!
Not quite flawless, service-wise. They were holding a photo shoot while we were there, and it interfered with normal guest operations a little more than a well-run 5-star would allow. But still, at a rate under $200 a night, it was such great value that I'm still giving it 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the reassurance, hospitality and warmth of The LaLiT Suri Hospitality Group, guests are welcomed to the perfect combination of luxury apartment style living and leading hotels services called The Residency – a modern abode of suburban living. Set against the backdrop of the vibrant life and the grandeur of Mumbai, we bring to you 21 apartment rooms that are fully furnished marvels. Fresh and modern, each residence greets you with its typical flair and style, silk cushions, vibrant colours, gorgeous upholstery, spacious bathrooms, and so much more makes The Residency one of the most desired service apartment in Mumbai. Guests can choose from the avant-garde style of one-bedroom residence, two-bedroom residence and three-bedroom residence – The combination makes The Residency an ideal extended stay hotel in Mumbai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Lalit Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Lalit Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Lalit Mumbai
- Hotel Lalit Mumbai
- Hotel Intercontinental The Lalit Mumbai
- Hotel Intercontinental Lalit Mumbai