too good view of the busy marine drive from the roof top.. could have the best view of the queens necklace from there.. the food and drinks were very good.. the area near the pool is also well too hve a realaxng drink...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay