5,181 results
All reviewspondicherry cafeclub millesimele barspecial thanksbusiness districthis teamclub floorkeep up the good workexcellent hotelgreat hospitalitybusiness tripindian restaurantexcellent stayhousekeeping stafffront officebreakfast spreadcoffee shop
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Visited Mumbai for the first time for a few days on the way back to London from Goa - so glad we chose to stay here as it’s an immaculate hotel with a great location and facilities. The hotel is clean, modern and the breakfast buffet is to die for. All staff were so helpful and courteous- nothing was too much trouble and they often went out of their way to accommodate our requests. Spa treatments were also amazing - try the Shirodhara Royale for blissful relaxation.

Definitely going to stay here again when I go back to Mumbai - the Sofitel chain never disappoints no matter where in the world you are guaranteed a great stay for business or leisure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Bonjour Rooie_79,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your residence in Mumbai and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are glad to read that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and particularly value the hotel and its facilities. Your appreciation is most encouraging and will be shared with the whole team. This will surely motivate them to keep up the good work.

Your endorsements on our So SPA service and overall upkeep of the hotel is much appreciated. It is our constant endeavor to offer our guests luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service, and your recognition of our exquisite hotel facilities and the affable service provided by our staff is much appreciated.

My team joins me in conveying a big thank you to you for the appreciative note you have so kindly taken the time to post and are thrilled to note that we exceeded your expectations in all areas.

It was our pleasure to have been of service to you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

General Manager - Sofitel Mumbai BKC

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

For two days I have done conference in Sofitel, with excellent decor banquet the staff was very helpful and caring nature .
Mr vikas , Mr abu and Mr Vasant.
Special thanks to this gentlemen.
And best of luck for future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Bonjour 03Prince,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback and for choosing our hotel as your venue choice.

We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable visit and that you were pleased by the overall ambiance and facilities of the hotel. Your appreciation for the friendliness and assistance of our staff has been passed on to the team. Your kind words will surely encourage them to achieve greater heights of excellence.

Keep planning your next events here and your dedicated Magnifique Meetings™ team will suggest creative banqueting options to make each one Magnifique.

As our motto goes “Inspired by You, Staged by Us", we would be delighted to host you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I gave a superb compliments on their commendable service 2 years ago. Since then I have always recommending this hotel to my colleagues and friends. I was very exciting when I booked this hotel 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, real huge disappointment during the stay. Quality has deteriorated: waitresses and staff at the gym were not as helpful, friendly and apologetic for mistake made; receptionist was rude when I politely requested for complimentary late check out; quote of car booking to same destination and same timing from one person to another; Fortunately the room is still as clean as last time.

Please improve!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Bonjour ronaldhg,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write and post a review on TripAdvisor.

We are extremely concerned to learn of your disappointing experience during your stay and would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced. Guest’s satisfaction is our first concern and your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve the quality of our service and facilities to better meet the discerning needs of our guests.

I apologize that our ambassador could not honor the late check out request you made as the hotel was indeed running on a high occupancy at the time. I do understand this could have been handled in a more pleasing way and have shared this feedback with the team. Additionally, in addressing your specific feedback on the quote of car booking charges, may I clarify that when a guest books an airport pick up at the time of arrival, there is a car park charge fee that is applicable as the hotel car has to wait for you at the airport. However, on departure from the hotel and using our hotel car, we do not have to add any additional charges. Hence there is a slight difference in both the quotes. I do hope this clarifies all.

Thank you for your lovely comments on our room and I am glad to note that you found it to be up to your best satisfaction.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon to the Sofitel Mumbai BKC and rest assured we shall work harder next time to convert your experiences to best and earn a desired 5 star from you.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This is a picture of what my husband who is traveling on work found in his room one evening.

Just for this, my family and I would keep going back to Sofitel. Immensely pleased with this customer wow moment.

Stayed: November 2017

Bonjour Sailakshmi D,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback.

Our ambassadors believe in creating 'Cousu Main' moments ie. creating memories for our guests straight from our heart - and I am delighted to note that our housekeeping ambassadors exemplified the same for your husband on his visit.

I am indeed very proud of them as they have truly represented our Sofitel values and showcased to you and to our esteemed online reviewers what Sofitel Mumbai BKC is all about.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you soon and are glad to note that Sofitel Mumbai BKC remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I'm amazed with my overall experience with Sofitel Mumbai. Right from my first call to Anup Mathur till stepping out. He made sure that our clients walked out with a big smile with the way overall arrangements were done. All credit goes to this amazing human being Anup Mathur who took effective & efficient care of every minuscule detailing.

Truly a one stop shop service by Anup as i reached out to him as i had dealt with him earlier at Novotel Pune to book a boardroom at Sofitel for an all important meeting with our esteemed clients. Right from my first call reaching out to him till the time we concluded. He personally made sure that we were taken care in every possible manner. Infact i bumped into one of my other client Mr. Rory Power of Enterprise Ireland at Sofitel who has been staying with you guys for over a year now also appreciated Anup for his stupendous service as he made sure that we were comfortably sited on the 14th floor.

I have been an avid user of Accor properties across the globe & experience at Sofitel was one notch above. Please extend my accolades & appreciation to Anup Mathur for making our business outing a perfect one. Thanks!!

Regards,

Shehazad Lakhani
Head - International Business

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Bonjour Shehazad,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your business outing choice and for taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

It is heartening to note that you had an overall pleasant time with us and appreciated the hotel and its facilities. It is feedback such as yours that encourages us to ensure our guests receive the best level of service and comforts at all times.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and assure you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.