USD 160
USD 109
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

USD 71
USD 58
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
USD 125
USD 77
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 87/night.

USD 383
USD 263
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 412/night.

USD 141
USD 110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 183
USD 159
  • Breakfast included
USD 291
USD 160
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 217/night.

USD 168
USD 105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 235
USD 162
4,975 results
All reviewspondicherry cafeclub millesimele barspecial thanksbusiness districthis teamclub floorguest relationsexcellent hotelgreat hospitalitybusiness triplate checkindian restauranthousekeeping staffexcellent stayfront officebreakfast spread
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I gave a superb compliments on their commendable service 2 years ago. Since then I have always recommending this hotel to my colleagues and friends. I was very exciting when I booked this hotel 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, real huge disappointment during the stay. Quality has deteriorated: waitresses and staff at the gym were not as helpful, friendly and apologetic for mistake made; receptionist was rude when I politely requested for complimentary late check out; quote of car booking to same destination and same timing from one person to another; Fortunately the room is still as clean as last time.

Please improve!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Bonjour ronaldhg,

We are extremely concerned to learn of your disappointing experience during your stay and would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced. Guest’s satisfaction is our first concern and your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve the quality of our service and facilities to better meet the discerning needs of our guests.

I apologize that our ambassador could not honor the late check out request you made as the hotel was indeed running on a high occupancy at the time. I do understand this could have been handled in a more pleasing way and have shared this feedback with the team. Additionally, in addressing your specific feedback on the quote of car booking charges, may I clarify that when a guest books an airport pick up at the time of arrival, there is a car park charge fee that is applicable as the hotel car has to wait for you at the airport. However, on departure from the hotel and using our hotel car, we do not have to add any additional charges. Hence there is a slight difference in both the quotes. I do hope this clarifies all.

Thank you for your lovely comments on our room and I am glad to note that you found it to be up to your best satisfaction.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon to the Sofitel Mumbai BKC and rest assured we shall work harder next time to convert your experiences to best and earn a desired 5 star from you.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This is a picture of what my husband who is traveling on work found in his room one evening.

Just for this, my family and I would keep going back to Sofitel. Immensely pleased with this customer wow moment.

Stayed: November 2017
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Bonjour Sailakshmi D,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback.

Our ambassadors believe in creating 'Cousu Main' moments ie. creating memories for our guests straight from our heart - and I am delighted to note that our housekeeping ambassadors exemplified the same for your husband on his visit.

I am indeed very proud of them as they have truly represented our Sofitel values and showcased to you and to our esteemed online reviewers what Sofitel Mumbai BKC is all about.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you soon and are glad to note that Sofitel Mumbai BKC remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I'm amazed with my overall experience with Sofitel Mumbai. Right from my first call to Anup Mathur till stepping out. He made sure that our clients walked out with a big smile with the way overall arrangements were done. All credit goes to this amazing human being Anup Mathur who took effective & efficient care of every minuscule detailing.

Truly a one stop shop service by Anup as i reached out to him as i had dealt with him earlier at Novotel Pune to book a boardroom at Sofitel for an all important meeting with our esteemed clients. Right from my first call reaching out to him till the time we concluded. He personally made sure that we were taken care in every possible manner. Infact i bumped into one of my other client Mr. Rory Power of Enterprise Ireland at Sofitel who has been staying with you guys for over a year now also appreciated Anup for his stupendous service as he made sure that we were comfortably sited on the 14th floor.

I have been an avid user of Accor properties across the globe & experience at Sofitel was one notch above. Please extend my accolades & appreciation to Anup Mathur for making our business outing a perfect one. Thanks!!

Regards,

Shehazad Lakhani
Head - International Business

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Bonjour Shehazad,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your business outing choice and for taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

It is heartening to note that you had an overall pleasant time with us and appreciated the hotel and its facilities. It is feedback such as yours that encourages us to ensure our guests receive the best level of service and comforts at all times.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and assure you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

With a small-ish lobby, the sofitel surprised me with its room sizes. The room was tastefully done, great decor and the most plush and comfy lounger in the room added to the charm. I found the decor to be more luxurious that i expected, and loved it.
It is centrally located and great to use as a base for business trips.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Bonjour Nidhi S,

Thank you for your encouraging note. Your review on TripAdvisor means a lot to us.

We are pleased to read your positive comments about our rooms and decor. Indeed, the rooms at Sofitel Mumbai BKC create a soothing retreat, in the heart of the city. The bedroom interiors are a perfect blend of French elegance and Indian culture. Textures, patterns and colours are influenced by the Paisley motifs integrated with the French Baroque style to recreate a whole new classic look and the use of the colour purple gives a feminine and contemporary feel with a hint of royalty.

At Sofitel, it is our constant endeavour to offer our discerning guests, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon, and hope that your next visit with us will be Magnifique.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Tuskers has always been one of my favourite place to eat Jain food and now with addition of southIndian dishes they have left others far behind.
If u want to enjoy SouthIndian dishes in its authentic flavours don’t miss out on this one

Idlis were soft
Dosa crisp and finally
All these dishes were served with coconut & tomato chutney /podi powder/ oil
These 4 things made it a delight and not to forget the freshly cooked hot jain sambhar

For me southIndian dishes like idli and Dosa is always going to be Tuskers

If u love southIndian food don’t miss out on this one

Regards
Dr Ronak Shah

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Bonjour Drronakp,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write and post a review on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

My team and I are pleased to read your comments in praise of the ambiance and our Indian fine dining vegetarian restaurant Tuskers – Vegetarian Dining & Bar. Your compliments and appreciation have been passed on to the team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Indeed, one can explore the authentic flavours of Southern India with traditional delicacies such as Melagu Rasam, Rawa Dosa, Kanchipuram Idli, Keerai Wada, Onion Chili Utappam, Bisi Bela Bath, Puliyodarai and indulge in the glory of South India’s famed cuisine that is sure to transport them to the treasure trove of culinary delights.

Thank you so much for this endorsement.

We all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Sofitel Mumbai BKC.