Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport
USD 97*
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,324 results
All reviewsmomo cafered zeninternational airportexecutive loungeconcierge deskbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetspecial thanksmetro stationexcellent hotelrooms are spacioushome away from homeroom servicespecial mentionfront officecourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2012

1. The Experience

I remember being very happy when I was booked into Courtyard. Had good memories from previous stay in another property moreover, I thought I'd have time to enjoy the facilities.

a. Check in: Was delayed significantly inspite of a mail to the hotel about the check in. I was very tired as I came in late and the long wait didn't help! I had to re-start my laptop to show them the mail sent by the company.

b. Food: Was very good. Great variety and decent tasting. However, I would have liked a condensed menu with more more focus on quality - ie. flavours, taste etc. Both breakfast and dinner were pleasant experiences!

c. The room:
Maybe it's because I am getting spoilt or because I was expecting a little more - the room felt mass produced and sort of cold! Wish some more attention was paid in making the room decor feel more welcoming and warm. I give it 4/5 for cleanliness - would have given it full marks if it has not been for a fair amount dust in the room.
The view was that of a very ugly construction site. I wish it been something else but I guess that's Mumbai for you. Sleep quality was very good. However, there were certain sounds coming in from outside.

d. Check-out: Was again delayed inspite of informing the reception very early on. This was very irritating and almost made me miss my flight!

e. Travel arrangements: This is one area where the Courtyard was a complete let-down. There were 'confusions' in each arrangement. I was left waiting for the transfer multiple times.

2. Summary:

a. I rate the Courtyard highly on food, room quality and amenities
b. However, I was disappointed by the service - particularly check-in/out and transportation arrangements
c. I would recommend the Hotel for those who want to stay close to the airport - but with a warning to ensure that their transportation is arranged for in time

Room Tip: 1. Ensure transportation arrangements are confirmed by the Hotel 2. Negotiate a room with a good view - it's no fun looking down at a construction site!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear Mr. Pillai,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out to talk about your experience at the hotel. We have taken up your feedback with the team and will ensure that the areas of concern are addressed. Please do let me know of your travel arrangements to Mumbai next in order to take care of your stay arrangements personally.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for business 6x and each stay has been Identical.
Great friendly staff, they have remembered me everytime I have arrived. Met my traveling needs.
The food at Momo cafe is great also

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Mipa22
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Dear Mipa22,

Thank you for your excellent feedback. We look forward to serving you better each time. Have a refreshing day!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed at this Courtyard Marriott near Mumbai airport for 2 nights. The hotel is very close to the airport and is therefore very convenient if you have travel plans with a very late night or early morning domestic or international flight.

This is probably the best Courtyard that I had stayed at in terms of overall experience. The hotel is very well maintained with good amenities and excellent staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

Dear YCP,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We look forward to serving you better with each stay. Have a refreshing day!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

The hotel is usually used by my company for business visits and it was my first visit there.

The location of the hotel is very convenient and the hotel has decent facilities. People are nice and food good.

However I expect business hotels to deliver on promised services (however small the matter).
During check-in I was assured that next day morning at checkout at 5 am i would get a small packed breakfast and that the airport drop car would be ready at 5 sharp. Both were not ready and the person at reception was scrambling.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Venkatesht
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I had the opportunity of staying two days at this hotel on my return from Bangkok and indeed it was great pleasure to stay at this hotel. The hotel lobby is indeed large and spreads into the coffee shop and dining area. The dining area was spacious and cozy with wide variety of buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The rooms are very clean, large and calm. The staff and service was excellent. The security is tight in the hotel and each time you enter you have sniffer dogs sniffing all your bags and car. The hotel is very close to the airport and to the shopping malls you need to take a taxi. I was totally very pleased with my stay there and I will strongly recommend to my friends.

Room Tip: Ask rooms with the pool view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Vinodvn,

A warm thank you for recommending our hotel. We hope to serve you better with each stay.
Have a refreshing day!