See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Please for God's sake do not book this hotel... worst hotel ever experienced in my lifetime! toilet flush doesn't work , heater doesn't work..!
Do not ever believe in promises made by a staff named Usha there.. Made full n final payment to them on previous night as we had to start to shirdi next day by 4.00 am with few senior citizens .informed her about it well in advance at the time of booking n the previous day to Sriram- person in charge of our trip . My parents & uncles n aunties, being senior citizens, had to take bath in cold water at that time n go without using the toilet as the flush did not work. When i enquired about that to usha, she says i do not know to use the tap! what an arrogant reply! Can get hot water previous night n we will forget to operate in the same way the next morning???? She thinks we don't even know to press the flush button? Plug points don't work either! RISK YOURSELF if u r heading with them... The whole holiday will b ruined! be aware! DONT EVER BOOK FOR TRAVELS WITH THEM EITHER- CREST TRAVELS N TOURS-- They send a driver who is illiterate .. don't know to read any language n don't know to use signboards.. cannot understand english ...
Had given the complete itinerary to Usha to coordinate ... but very very poor communication between them.. Usha never gives contact details of travels unless u have to problem with travels... wherein she will wash her hands off saying it's by travel company n she has nothing to do about it!
PLEASE ... PLEASE DONOT BOOK THEIR HOTELS R TRAVELS IF U WANT A PEACEFUL HOLIDAY..

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
eternalwave, Owner at The Signature Crest Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Hello Ms. Pratibha !!! Trip advisor platform is an important tool to give correct feedback
about your experience during your stay at Apartment along with the tour organised by crest tours .Being into hospitality industry we understand the value of customer satisfaction and honoring the commitments.
Please find below the feedback point wise regarding your stay .
1) Check in time is 12 noon in our apartment .On Day 1 your group arrived at 7 AM
in the morning insisting us to allot all 6 rooms booked. As per your written communication to us you have clearly mentioned that group will keep the luggage on check in and proceed for sightseeing. Still we managed to allot 3 rooms for early checkat 7 AM with no extra charge which the group used for wash and change .
2) Toilet Flush in wash rooms were completely in order
3) Request you to understand that our driver had a terrific time handling your group during the entire tour . As per your written communication regarding the inclusions of your itinerary we have quoted you the rates. It was a complete mismatch of what you communicated and how the vehicle was used . Still we did not charge you of the extra usage. We have been using this transporter since last 8 yrs . The driver is fluent in hindi language.

Regards
Usha Rao

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We stayed at this place after looking it up with tripadvisor and expedia. We found it close to our Cousin's wedding venue.
We stay in Singapore. Before making the booking we had called up the owner (i think she was) Ms. Usha Rao and I had told her EVERYTHING that I was apprehensive about I was assured that I will have no problems whatsoever but then to our dismay, those were the very problems that we faced.
Our biggest concern was, we had 2 senior citizens with us. Both 85+. We had specifically asked her that we wanted the facility to have an elevator, which it did, but not working. And we were given 2 rooms on the 2nd floor. and 1 room on the 3rd floor.
We had to attend a wedding. We were up at 5 am to find no hot water in the room. In spite of repeated requests, we didn't get it and we had to attend a wedding without bathing. I mean it JUST wasn't possible to bathe in December, 5.30 .. 6am in cold water. Most of the kitchen gadgets were leaking, the fawcett, the wash basin pipe, the hot water attachment was nowhere to be see (see pic). The water from our bathroom was seeping into the next room. Our bathroom and adjacent had a shared wall. (see pic). When we told about this to the manager on duty, he said he will look into this, but when we came back to our hotel room that night, after the wedding, he tells me the plumber has gone home and nothing can be done.
The main door of our room was as good as a washroom door, just a latch, no extra locking facility available. (see pic)... I guess I watch too much of crime patrol, but then again, I had no reason to trust the hotel staff, especially at night, right??? I would definitely like to lock the door secure and then go to bed, peacefully.
My 85+ aged grandparents, had to sit in the hotel room coz of no elevator facility, they climbed at check in, got down to attend wedding, again climbed up to come back, and got down at check out. It was very very hard on them, physically.
On the day of checkout, I again called up Usha Rao, who tell me, I should have called her up and escalated this right then. I mean I had come all the way to India to attend my first cousin's wedding. I didn't have the time to sit and escalate that the hotel did not have the basic facilities.
The elevator finally started working, when we had come upstairs to collect luggage (our grandparents had taken the stairs to get down, for breakfast and were sitting in the lobby) and when we used it, check out our hands (see pics)
So if at all you guys plan on staying here, please remember to "escalate" everything to Ms. Usha Rao. If you don't do that, you don't get any of the basic facilties.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank hgluck75
Reviewed 21 January 2016

The Signature Crest- Goregaon, Mumbai, isvery close to the Bombay Exhibition Centre.Very nice place to stay with 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, air conditioning, travel desk, and 24-hour security. Very nice food and staff also.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Elephanta - good to see, but plan and allot a day for it.
Boat ride to Elephanta - almost one hour
Good to see sea gulls (birds) flying alongside during the ride.
Train in Elephanta - childhood memories

Room Tip: under maintenance
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Signature crest is located just next To Goregaon station & close to BBC ( Borivaly Biryani Centre ) . Tariff is average so the hotel is . Stayed there for business purpose , & complete hotel was booked for us only . Breakfast was ok ok , its not which tempt you to wake up & have your breakfast . You have it because you dont have to pay in hotel .

Stayed: November 2014