4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 57
Expedia.comUSD 57
TravelocityUSD 57
FindHotelUSD 57
Orbitz.comUSD 57
Trip.comUSD 57
2,735 results
All reviews juhu beach gadda da vida premier lounge square restaurant sea facing arabian sea pool side coffee shop front office in room dining special mention breakfast spread special thanks sampan bageecha shahrukh gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021

In the days when I couldn't go out of Mumbai without much hassles, I chose to have a small staycation with Novotel Juhu and it turned out to be the best as I expected.

The ocean view room experience was enhanced by the location of the hotel and I loved to spend most of the time at Gadda da Vida staring at the waves.

Their coffee and food, warm treatment by the Chef, Ms Anita and other staff at THE SQUARE will make will make me go there again again. I've already told my friends too to spend some quality relaxed time at Novotel Juhu.

Thank you all people there. Keep up the good work.

Room tip: Ocean view room worth little extra. Chinese dishes & Pizza a must try
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank ashishinc
Marcom Mng, General Manager at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Dear ashishinc,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review and high ratings.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your detailed feedback.

It is our endeavor to create an environment which allows you to be fully present in mind, body and spirit, right from your arrival until departure. It feels wonderful to receive such positive feedback from valued guests such as yourself and I have shared your feedback with the entire team, who are humbled by your praise specially Anita, Chef and Square team.

My team and I wish you good health and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

Had a lovely stay..the whole staff is very nice amd couteous.They made us feel like home.Had a beautiful view from the room and the food was lovely..The staff attended us realy well.looking forward to more stays

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Manvi_03

Dear Manvi,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.

It’s a pleasure to read that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay including the hotel room view, our food and warm hospitality.
We have always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and well being of our guests and associates with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene.

Our team is empowered to take initiatives to look after our guests and they enjoy doing this.
The team and I hope that you have many more opportunities to stay with us again, very soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

I really want to thank uday for his excellent hospitality, there are times when there service was really unsatisfactory but people have worked on it ,so kudos to them and i hope to come back again .thankyou uday and team for a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kirandeep7374

Dear Kirandeep,

Thank You for your lovely review.

Uday and Team are happy to read your words of appreciation. We are all delighted that we could create great moments to remember.

We wish to see you back to Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach whenever travel calls you back to Mumbai.

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

The location of the hotel is a total winner but the icing on the cake is the service. All covid protocols were followed to the T. Staff checked upon guests well being and the food and attendance at the restaurant is amazing. 5

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Binita696
Marcom Mng, General Manager at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Dear Binita,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach.
We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.
Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another memorable journey with us.

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

Absolutely outstanding hotel perfectly located @ Juhu beach.
The Sea is visible from every room which I stayed.
The rooms are very well maintained, sanitized and modern.
The breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - and the Chef Mr. JP is one of the best with all kinds of cuisine - south Indian, North Indian, continental, Gujarati etc.
The staff is friendly specially Mr. Prakhar is the one of the person who i have ever met, very down to earth and very much friendly’ their are no more words I can say about him Wonderfull person I ever met.
Its nearly been a month I am staying here.
I came for medical grounds to Mumbai’ I thought to check in this hotel Novotel Hotel for a week. but later on I find that this place is the best and safer place to stay and protect us from Covid.
As again I wanna mention that this hotel gives very much importanace towards sanitisation and safety.
which go above and beyond to make sure you have the best time & safe enviroment.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Taj2022
Marcom Mng, General Manager at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Dear Taj2022, We appreciate your time to share feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to note that you had a great experience and that the food quality and staff service exceeded your expectations.

I am truly delighted that you were able to enjoy a generous service experience during your visit and that our team, especially Chef JP and Prakhar ensured you were well taken care of. We are humbled by your gracious compliments and are pleased to note just how special your stay was