“Excellent place to meet up with other solo travellers!”

Hotel Travellers Inn
Ranked #79 of 483 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 20 January 2011

I was dreading my trip to Mumbai, fearing the outrageously expensive accommodation with which I'd been threatened by people staying in $100 a night hotels, but arriving at this little gem completely annihilated my fears: for an exteremly reasonable 520 Rps a night I stayed in an impeccably clean, well-lit and perfectly located dormitary with only two other beds. So impressed at this hotel was I that I stayed for almost two weeks here. The major attraction of this sensibly styled hotel was the large number of awesome backpacking typed with whom I spent many nights sharing beer at the adjacent Universal Cafe. The staff at the hotel are very obliging, including storing my bicycle (a lot of cycle tourists seem to frequent this place) and sending on a packing that arrived too late for me. The only down-side is that you need to book ahead by email and have a clear idea of how many nights you'll be staying!

A top place that totally changed my experience of Mumbai!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
sethimohit, Owner at Hotel Travellers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2011

Thank you for the review :) Hope to serve you once again best .....Travellers Inn Mumbai

Reviewed 9 January 2011

I was in Mumbai few days back to see the beautiful destinations their & I asked my Cab driver to drop me in a good hotel.I had a reasonable expectation in terms of cleanliness & service from the hotel but I felt delighted to see their service exceeded my expectations & the staff their is so caring & cooperative that they don't let you feel that you are staying in a hotel.You feel as if you are at home at Travellers Inn.I recommend the hotel to all the viewers as the hotel values your money & provides you an excellent service at a best price .I will love to check-in in Travellers Inn whenever I visit Mumbai.

Regards
Irfan Rashid Bangalore

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2011

The experience was really good staff is incredible clean rooms,comfortable stay everything was perfectly arranged I am a regular visitor of this hotel.Good service I would always recommend to all the budget travelers to sat in Travellers inn ..Keep it up !

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
sethimohit, Owner at Hotel Travellers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Thank you so much for the review hope we serve you the best every time you come to Mumbai in Travellers Inn.It was our pleasure serving you,,Hope to see you once again..

Reviewed 4 January 2011

the place is very clean and in a fine location but you are paying slightly more than your average room in Mumbai so it should be. The staff are generally nice and helpful but the owners are not so nice. They told us we had a room for 3 nights and on the 3rd night told us we had to go because they didnt have a room. They also didnt let us store luggage which was a bit annoying,especially as it seemed some guests could store luggage there.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
sethimohit, Owner at Hotel Travellers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Dear Guest
Sorry for the trouble caused to you by us but when ever we allot rooms we always make sure that we have rooms for their stay and we have online booking system so the booking generates automatically...and about the owners we apologize for the behavior..Hope to see you once again in Travellers Inn Mumbai

Reviewed 3 January 2011

Being our first trip to Mumbai, we could not have asked for a better place to stay. The basic rooms will meet all your needs but are by no means luxurious. The stand out of this place has to be the wonderful staff who are there to assist with any problem or query or just a general chat! The manager in particular was very helpful when it came to information on Mumbai and assistance with booking accommodation for further in our trip.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple