“Amazing stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from front terrace
Guests visiting Mysore rosewood carving factory
Delicious!, Organic homegrown avcados
Hand carved souvenirs in the shelves
View of floor to ceiling cupboards
Huge cupboards! Plenty of storage space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Steffi B
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I stayed only a few days, but I would have definitely not mind to stay longer. After a very warm welcome and an amazing indian breakfast Ananya tried her best to understand my needs and plans for the next days to make sure to recommend the best places. She helps out with an indian sim card to make communication as easy possible.
The house and room is quite and very clean. The rooftop terrace provides an amazing view and is a perfect place to watch the sunset.
I can highly recommend to stay at Green Lotus! Thank you Ananya!

nethrachf...
Bengaluru, India
“Warm , Friendly house and Hosts”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had great time at Green Lotus. The hosts do their utmost best to make this home, your home, while the roof top terrace became our sunset oasis. Meeting other travellers that all seemed to share the same travelling ideology, be it single travellers or couples this became a wonderful stop in the south of India.The location is supremely convenient for absolutely everything!
Drop in Yoga classes, massages, cafes ; shopping..all were within 2 -10 minutes walk. They help you with sim cards and anything you may need. They also recommend a great rickshaw driver who is an excellent person to take you around town. You call, he is there and he waits for you in town if that is what you want. A very reasonable and honest man. Once again, if this is what you are looking for THIS is the place to book! Thanks Hari and Ananya !

Samaranik...
“My Return Stay - Have found a home in Mysuru - Will always come here”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Having already stayed here previously, I booked at Green Lotus without a second thought.
I could not have picked better. Hari arranged a car to meet me at the airport and ferry me the 4 hours to Mysore. Nothing was too much trouble and my hosts helped arrange trips, get reliable rickshaws, and everything from sight seeing, to cafes, to coffee plantation trips.
As before, the house is spotlessly clean and welcoming. My room was lovely and comfortable, the wifi worked great and the welcome breakfast was a wonderful surprise!
Special mention should go to Ananya's talents in the kitchen, as well as being a very welcoming host, she is a gifted cook bringing me and the other guests delicious brownies and smoothies every so often. I also met other guests at Green Lotus who became instant friends and we now share many warm memories of Green Lotus. All in all, a super thumbs up!

Management Response
20 Apr 2017
Hi Samaranik, it is always a pleasure to see you here, thanks so much for the very kind words! You are a great guest and thanks for the lovely gifts! Kencha appreciates them too! We will be looking for you here soon as your European trip ends! Thanks and best regards, Hari and Ananya
Leah M
“Cozy, peaceful, and friendly”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed at Green Lotus in February for a short visit to visit Mysore before a work trip. I'm now so sorry I didn't stay here longer. It was a pleasure and delight to be welcomed into this home and get to know everyone else who was staying there, as well as the warm and welcoming Ananya and Hari who were running it.
It is simple and aesthetic at the same time. It really is a home you are staying at, not a hotel, it was absolutely perfect. I felt so welcomed and so incredibly at home here. I'm already planning my next visit.
Truly a special place filled with special people

Infinitel...
“Incredible experience 10/10!”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Incredible experience 10/10! Far and away the best guest experience I’ve had to date. The apartment is even better than pictured (hard to believe), but its true. Hari and Ananya were excellent hosts. The communication from beginning to end was great. They take great care of all your needs and offer help with a variety of services from safe reliable tuktuks , taxi's, sightseeing, best massage places, cafes to shopping - anything a tourist would need.
The apartment is private and yet very close to everything you need. I Visited Green Lotus in the summer yet it was cool downstairs and was very peaceful. The place is safest for solo female travelers. Highly recommended to anyone travelling to Mysore. I will definitely be back as soon as possible. Thanks for everything!

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
20 Apr 2017
Shalini, thank you so much for that outstanding review! It is guests like you who encourage us to stay the course and deliver what we do best, a home with warmth, hospitality, privacy and all the help the moment you need it. We don't live on the property, so it's a house where guests from across the world stay, meet, often make friends and return to feel that special warmth which we hope to create during your checkin or trip planning or other events. This is a place one can come to unhesitatingly and rest assured that every help will be provided promptly and sincerely. Do Come back soon, bring your friends, and we hope to hear more about your travels soon! Warmest best, Hari
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing