“amazing stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from front terrace
Guests visiting Mysore rosewood carving factory
Delicious!, Organic homegrown avcados
Hand carved souvenirs in the shelves
View of floor to ceiling cupboards
Huge cupboards! Plenty of storage space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Christine...
“amazing stay!”
Reviewed 5 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What a memorable trip to Mysore, Thanks to the amazing Green Lotus House. I got upgraded to the Gold Lotus room and loved it. The apartment is more beautiful than the pictures, it's spacious, with en suite bathrooms and is located in the most perfect, convenient location. The sit out is lovely to just relax and have chai! I could walk to KPJ for the led yoga classes and Saraswathi's Shala was within five minutes walk. A stroll down the street brings you to the many cafes near by, massage places or the organic stores. Everything was nearby. The hosts were super kind, gracious and did everything possible to ensure I had a comfortable stay! They even invited me for dinner one day. I highly recommend this apartment to everyone and cant wait to be back again as soon as possible! Thanks Hari and Ananya, you are the best!

Liked best: lloation, hosts
Your age range 35-49
Liza J
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best hosts in all my travels!”
Reviewed 5 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What a wonderful stay at the Green Lotus House! ! From the moment I reserved here, I could feel the love and care that the hosts put into everything. They arranged for my transport and provided every information I asked for- weather, safety, clothes, you name it ! The apartment is impeccably clean ( which is a real treat in India) and tastefully decorated. My bed was incredibly comfortable and I slept so well after my long flight! The location of the apartment is hard to beat as it is steps away from the KPJ or Indea Yoga shala, grocery stores and pharmacy. and yet its very quiet and peaceful.The rickshaw or tuk tuk stand is right around the corner. Hari and Ananya arranged a very nice tuk tuk driver for me who picked me up exactly on time daily for my early morning shala times! I really appreciated their generous time and help on literally everything! Massage places, shopping, sightseeing, they had it covered. I wanted to visit some temples and they arranged a fantastic trip for me. Id highly recommend this to anyone visiting mysore for the first time or those who want to come to a true home away from home! Thanks so much Hari and Ananya, I will be back soon.

Liked best: everything
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
14 Dec 2016
Hi Liza,
Thank you so much for the fantastic detailed review. Such reviews help other guests to know first hand about the space. THANK you so very much and we cant wait to have you back in a few months!
Best wishes, Hari
gavinmurp...
Scotland, United Kingdom
“just perfect for me”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was my second stay at the Green Lotus, having visited here last month en route to my trip to kerala. Now I am back making my way back to north india.
As mentioned in my previous review, the place is perfectly situated. The hosts Hari and Ananya just exceeded all my expectations of indian hospitality. Their warmth, occasional gifts of produce from their garden kept me surprised and well fed. I visited the Mysore palace and loved it. The showers were great, the kitchen was useful to heat up the leftovers from my dining out trips to various nearby cafes. They arranged a cab to drop me to the airport. Everything was great. Give this place a try. You wlll not be disappointed. A home away from home.

Your age range 35-49
jbryant20...
Boston, Massachusetts
“will come again”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016

There is a reason to visit here again and again. And the reason is very simple. This place has everything down so well that you just feel like you are in the hands of a welcoming family. This was our third visit and we were no less looked after. We had the Buddha room and this was more than adequate and is well appointed. We will be back again next year. Is there anywhere else like this in Mysore? It doesn't matter, because this was just perfect for us.

Liked best: everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
juliay0un...
Singapore, Singapore
“comfortable stay”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Thank you Hari and Ananya for making my stay in Mysore very comfortable and homely.
Just about everything you could need in an apartment was there !Plenty of kitchen appliances and crockery etc was all there for use .Convenience was great , just a short walk to the auto stand and you could just about go anywhere so quickly and easily.
A large big kitchen and central hall was always the meeting place to sit in the early evening on returning from a day's outing and enjoy a cup of chai before deciding which close by cafe or restaurant we would walk to .We even walked to the movie theatre and closely mall which had a clothing and artefacts exhibition which in itself was superb

Liked best: location, hosts
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing