USD 95
USD 92
Hotels.com
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
USD 41
USD 34
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 43/night.

Fortune JP Palace(Mysuru (Mysore))
USD 61
USD 50
USD 60
USD 45
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 54/night.

USD 123
USD 91
  • Breakfast included
OYO 9334 Urban Oasis Apartments(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Green Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 40
1,234 results
All reviewsroyal orchidmaharaja suitetiger trailcolonial stylecourtyard restaurantheritage roomheritage propertyold world charmcentral courtyardlarge balconyguest houselunch buffetfront officemodern amenitiesindian foodrailway stationthe heart of the city
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The hotel has an old colonial feel and the rooms are laid out in a traditional manner with high ceilings and some with four poster beds. We ate at the hotel and the food was quite good and reasonable, however, the reason I have only given the hotel 3 stars is that our bathroom flooded from the free standing bath. Even keeping the plug in the bath didn't stop the leak. The beds are also very soft and somewhat uncomfortable (personal taste I know) so not a good nights sleep. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly, but there wasn't much urgency or concern about the leak. OK for one night but in my view the hotel needs a makeover to reach the correct standard. We again had booked a triple room and the party of three had to make do with a double bed and a mattress on the floor.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
RO-Metropole, General Manager at Royal Orchid Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Namaste!!!

At the outset we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us. Guest feedback is always welcome as it gives us the chance to review our service and facilities.
We deeply regret the inconvenience you faced .Look forward to welcome you all back when you visit Mysore .

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Great service and unique accommodation. Very impressed with the food at breakfast and lunch buffet. Didn't get a chance to have dinner.
Spacious rooms. Would be nice if they provided a toothbrush.
Close to the train station.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaste!!!
I would like to personally thank you for choosing The Royal Orchid Metropole and taking time to write review about your experience with us.

My team and I thank you for your feed back .We value your feed back. I personally look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us at Metropole.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The Royal Orchid is a beautiful historic hotel in the city center. Each room was elegantly decorated and the service was outstanding! This is a must stay hotel.

The restaurant was very good and meals are often served in the lovely center courtyard.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Everything about the place was perfect, could not have asked for anything more.

The staff was wonderful through the entire stay. From the very moment we stepped in till the check out time, it was one of the most wonderful experience ever experienced.

Something that we all will cherish for a very long time and if we were to go back to Mysore, there would not be any other halt

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this property for this new year it was a plasant stay and we love to stay in this property very much because this is the only place where we find the greenary resort type property in the city centre, great property & great service, hospitality..........

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family