1,310 results
All reviews royal orchid maharaja suite tiger trail courtyard restaurant heritage room heritage property colonial style old world charm central courtyard guest house large balcony lunch buffet front office indian food modern amenities railway station the heart of the city
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The hotel has an old colonial feel and the rooms are laid out in a traditional manner with high ceilings and some with four poster beds. We ate at the hotel and the food was quite good and reasonable, however, the reason I have only given the hotel 3 stars is that our bathroom flooded from the free standing bath. Even keeping the plug in the bath didn't stop the leak. The beds are also very soft and somewhat uncomfortable (personal taste I know) so not a good nights sleep. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly, but there wasn't much urgency or concern about the leak. OK for one night but in my view the hotel needs a makeover to reach the correct standard. We again had booked a triple room and the party of three had to make do with a double bed and a mattress on the floor.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
RO-Metropole, General Manager at Royal Orchid Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Namaste!!!

At the outset we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us. Guest feedback is always welcome as it gives us the chance to review our service and facilities.
We deeply regret the inconvenience you faced .Look forward to welcome you all back when you visit Mysore .

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Great service and unique accommodation. Very impressed with the food at breakfast and lunch buffet. Didn't get a chance to have dinner.
Spacious rooms. Would be nice if they provided a toothbrush.
Close to the train station.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Namaste!!!
I would like to personally thank you for choosing The Royal Orchid Metropole and taking time to write review about your experience with us.

My team and I thank you for your feed back .We value your feed back. I personally look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us at Metropole.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The Royal Orchid is a beautiful historic hotel in the city center. Each room was elegantly decorated and the service was outstanding! This is a must stay hotel.

The restaurant was very good and meals are often served in the lovely center courtyard.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Everything about the place was perfect, could not have asked for anything more.

The staff was wonderful through the entire stay. From the very moment we stepped in till the check out time, it was one of the most wonderful experience ever experienced.

Something that we all will cherish for a very long time and if we were to go back to Mysore, there would not be any other halt

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this property for this new year it was a plasant stay and we love to stay in this property very much because this is the only place where we find the greenary resort type property in the city centre, great property & great service, hospitality..........

Trip type: Travelled with family