1,295 results
All reviews royal orchid maharaja suite tiger trail heritage room colonial style beautiful heritage hotel old world charm large balcony guest house lunch buffet indian food the heart of the city front office railway station restaurant staff hot water mysore palace
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Thought i will be treated like a Maharaja by staying in the heritage property.. it is a palace but the service is not up to the mark.. need to ask twice for everything.. for towels, for amenities.. we were staying with small baby but did not get milk on time even after requesting.. please improve your standards..

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
RO-Metropole, General Manager at Royal Orchid Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Namaste!!!

At the outset we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us. Guest feedback is always welcome as it gives us the chance to review our service and facilities.
We deeply regret the inconvenience you faced .Look forward to welcome you all back when you visit Mysore .

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Ideally situated in the centre of Mysore for enjoying the City. The hotel is quiet with a lovely courtyard area where dinner is served outside. Our room was a good size and well appointed. The pool is very small and we didn't bother to swim, just relax for a couple of hours beside it to recover from sightseeing and jet lag. The illuminated Palace in the city is a must on Sunday night. The restaurant menu is extensive and night one we made our selection which was good. Night two the waiter made his recommendations and the meal was even better. They do seem to have an obsession with customer satisfaction surveys! We were asked to complete one after every meal (breakfast & dinner) and upon departure (one overall would suffice please).

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin W

Namaste!!!

We deeply regret the inconvenience you faced .

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

My most preferred place to stay in Mysuru.
The food , service, rooms every thing about this place is simply great. Well mannered staff who are always ready to be at your service and just pamper you. My special thanks to Mr.Karthik,
Mr. Vishwanah and Mr. Nagabshan, these guys really made my stay a special one.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Namaste!!!
I would like to personally thank you for choosing The Royal Orchid Metropole and taking time to write review about your experience with us.

My team and I thank you for your feed back .We value your feed back. I personally look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us at Metropole.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Still good with food and housekeeping. The front desk can be improved.
The locality is more polluted than the last time we stayed at the property.

However, it is closer to Kukkarahalli lake - just a walk away. One can visit the lake early in the morning for a walk whilst the stay here.

Room Tip: If you go for heritage rooms, go for the one that has green covering on the other side.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The Ambience was very good, we booked a table for outdoor but because of rain they requsted us to move inside the tiger trail, service was good, we ordered fish and mushroom it was very tasty and excellent and also we ordered chicken tikka, but felt it was not fresh, apart from that the dinner was very good, and also not much costly, which is i felt. after being to other hotels. Planning to visit soon

Room Tip: Best to sit at the outdoor tables for dinner as candle light will be there
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family