“Ac was not working.”
Review of The Quorum

The Quorum
Ranked #14 of 116 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The Ac did not work and we were not given a room change at once. Thankfully the room that we got later was good. Qulaity can increase. The location is good though. The facilities are ok. Pool location is really bad. We went at night to see it and were petrified to see the area.

Room Tip: The Higher range room is good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicholas H, General Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Esther Kiruba,

Greetings from The Quorum, Mysore!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We aim towards providing the best quality of experience to our guests. However, we regret the inconvenience caused during your stay with us and sincerely apologize for the same. The points mentioned by you have been addressed internally.

We request you not to hold this against us. Please do visit us again and we promise to serve you better.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Do not give your vehicle for Vallet Parking. I gave my vehicle for vallet parking and the knob of music system was broken the other day. They will keep the keys with themselves. I wonder why anyone would touch music system. I showed the manager and he said he will get back to me as I had to leave. Till today, no one called.The knob which was broken was not replaceable. When I called to enquire about what action they have taken and to inform that I am at loss, the receptionist (Mr Sanjay) was rude. I trusted them by leaving car keys. I thought they will update me after speaking to the person, but no call from the hotel. How can you trust the hotel after this?

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicholas H, General Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Piyush T,

Greetings from The Quorum, Mysore!

I am really at loss of words to apologise once again for the inconveniences we have put you through and the impression we have left you with. This is certainly not the experience we strive to provide our guests with. All of us including our duty manager are very concerned to read your feedback and would like to say to say sorry to you.

I will only be relieved after I speak to you and apologize in person as I will never want this to be reflective of the experience we strive to provide in The Quorum, Mysore – I therefore request you again very humbly to give me this one opportunity. Please may I request you to send me your contact details on my email : gm.ops@thequorum.in. I will accordingly get in touch with you at a date and time most convenient for you.

However, it is very unfortunate that the Hotel didn't match up to your expectations and we are really concerned about the same. I assure you that we’ve shared your feedback with the concerned team members. As a hotel, our prime focus remains in ensuring guest belongings are maintained safely for which we have followed our hotel guidelines and performed the necessary procedures.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Location of the hotel is very close to railway station and close by to bus stand, attractive at that price and quality of the service they provide, a trusted stay even for families, food is also nice and delicious.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Nicholas H, General Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Swaroop. S,

Greetings from The Quorum, Mysore!

Thank your for this valuable feedback based on your recent visit at the hotel.

Your kind words towards the services that we could provide during your meeting plus the team of our associates delights us and encourages us to keep hosting our guests to similar seamless experiences in the future.

We look forward to seeing you soon on your next visit to the hotel only to delight you with another memorable experience.

See you soon,
Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to relax and enjoyed the ambience. Staff are humble and friendly.
Breakfast food has good selection .food guality is good and the service.front desk as warm welcome experience.room amenties are well maintain .enjoyed the stay looking forwrd to visit again very soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nicholas H, General Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Mr. Ghanavi,

Greetings from The Quorum, Mysore!

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your valuable experience with all our TripAdvisor community users. Team The Quorum is very happy and pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience during your recent stay with us. Such positive feedback from our esteemed guests not only motivates my team but also helps us to strive to achieve excellence which has been our constant endeavor here at The Quorum,Mysore. On behalf of my entire team I wish to Thank You for your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on all your future stays with us.

Sincerely Team The Quorum,Mysore.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

we had a nice view from our room window but the hotel itself lacks ventilation. we stayed in a suite but the room itself was rather tiny so we felt quite cramped. The décor is very basic...dark and depressing. The changing room and washrooms for the pool were not well maintained and there was no one housekeeping staff around the area. The same was the case with the gym. The pool was rather tacky and unwelcoming.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend a room here.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Supriya S

Dear Supriya S,

Greetings from The Quorum,Mysore!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Guest satisfaction is our prime objective and we will strive hard to achieve this. Your feedback has been taken up very seriously by the management and we have made few changes and renovation to address the issues raised by you. Be rest assured and do give us one more chance to accommodate you during your next visit to Mysore and we are sure that, you will have a memorable stay.

Kind Regards Team The Quorum, Mysore.