“Absolute delight for a vegetarian foodie”

Dining Saga Jalpaan
Ranked #44 of 547 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Absolute delight for a vegetarian foodie... great taste, great ambience and superb service . I heard about this through different people and was keenly interested to come here and I admit that I was fully satisfied. At least I got the entry on time and enjoyed the food thoroughly. A number of people were waiting outside when I left. Highly recommended for anyone who is a vegetarian and also a non vegetarian who wants to try something from veg menu. So many varieties from jain cuisine is also served.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We started off with the sweet corn soup which was very good . The vilayti subzi biryani was something different and tasty . Our kids had enchiladas and nachos which was ok . We ended the meal with an ice cream which was not great

Reviewed 16 May 2018

it has been a regular family dining place for me & my friends
we never come back unsatisfied.
if u are a real food lover Mysorean / vegeterian not been here - i would say visit today

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Ambience is good but could have a bit more brighter lights. They have a variety of food options, everything's takes good. From mocktails to starters to the main course, the service is extremely good. They are quick, though they have a lot of tables to serve. A nice dining place to go with the family.
They served a paan shot at the end of the meals and it was a perfect finish to our course.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

One of our party is a vegan so we looked up this very nice restaurant. It turns out to be a very fine one. Each dish is original and highly imaginative. Lots of colour and rich flavours of spice, herbs and the ingredients, which are not over powered by sheer heat! Service was very attentive and patient with our English. As an omnivore, I can't say I was disappointed with anything about this 100% vegetarian restaurant. Stuffed mushroom caps were rich and delicious. Sweet green peppers stuffed with cheese and herbs were good too. Nice noodle options and rice mixes. Good balance of flavours and peppers in the masala sauce. The place is a blend of Indian, Chinese and Italian food so be prepared to make some choices!