“Lovely Location, Amazing ambiance”

Review of Green lotus

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Guest from Greece!
Ground floor apt: large living room with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, kitchen, washing machine, parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

KathleenK...
“Lovely Location, Amazing ambiance”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Well, having traveled almost 14 countries over a period of many years, I just dislike staying in any category of hotels.
I love staying in a homely environment with warmth and people to interact with.

I chose Green Lotus for its distinctly charming ambiance, where the place has character.
I loved the Aesthetically done rooms, wonderful balcony, lovely neighbourhood. I call it my home away from home, The landlords went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable.

In the morning, I spent my time sometimes on the balcony and at times on the terrace.

Great location with all shops and cafes in walking distance.

Loved staying here - whenever I decide to come to Mysuru, I will always stay at Green Lotus
Keep it up!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing