“Best trip of our lives”

India Private Tours
Ranked #20 of 152 Transportation in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: India private Tours is Tour company based in New Delhi. We provide customized private day tours in New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan. Our company provides private transportation with English speaking drivers. All our drivers are knowledgeable, skillful, licensed and have minimum 10 years of experience. We also provide private airport shuttle services to/from airport with luggage assistance.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had been travelling India for 4 weeks when our friend came out to join us. We had 3 weeks and a lot of ground to cover as we wanted to do the whole of Rajasthan and the Taj Mahal. Muzamil was so amazing at helping us plan our whole trip and making sure we made the most out of the time we had left. We were quite hesitant to book as it was using a fair bit of our budget and seemed like a gamble as you seem to get scammed left right and centre in Delhi but it was great to have someone you could rely on. It honestly couldn’t have worked out better and I couldn’t reccomend muzamil enough.
Thank you!
Caitlin, Conor, Oliver

1  Thank Cpmacphie
All reviews
"funny guy"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"wonderful trip"
in 4 reviews
"hilarious"
"travelers"

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Originally came as part of a photography group tour visiting Delhi, Agra, Vrindavan for the Holi & our last station was KÀSHMIR, they have arranged everything very effeciently offering an excellent guiding & support service which made me decide to extended my stay to visit Rajasthan where they have helped me with hotel booking, private car with a driver & and a guide who were both extremely polite, professional as well as being extremely friendly.

I was a bit worried travelling on my own however they made me feel so comfortable & safe specially my guide Umar who was fun & a light breeze to have around.

Surely one of the major key factors of a tour is the tour guide who can turn it trip upside down & make it unforgettable journey, luckily this what I had with my guide.

Hotels books were nice, clean & cost & within reach to most of city attractions.

The manager Muzamil was extremely supportive & flexible to my last minute programme changes which managed efficiently without any fuss mentioned.

Surely all of them will be missed & if I would come to India again will definitely use their services.

Thank you guys for making this trip a life time experience

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I did a 5 days tour which included Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Pushkar.

Pros: Hotels were good, especially the one in Udaipur. Vijay, the driver, was phenomenal, very courteous and professional, and had plenty of good recommendations of things to do in every site. The price of the package was decent in my opinion, since it included all hotels with breakfast, plus tolls and a tour guide in most of the sites (except in Pushkar).

Cons: You have to tip everywhere, so consider that as a part of your budget. Most of the tours would take you to stores and expect you to buy, so if you don’t want that type of things say it in advance. Also, try to schedule the visits appropriately, spent one day in Delhi and got to see practically nothing due to traffic, while in other destinations I had more than enough time. Regarding meals, be explicit on where you want to go. They will probably take you to touristy places which cost two or three times the price of a regular meal. Also, you spent plenty of time in the car, sites are far from each other, so try to arrange more stops within big sites.

1  Thank javierkatherine
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Firstly, thank you very much for such professional organisation.Mr Rafiq, a very nice and trustworthy person.He make india feels like home.
Strong recommendation for anyone who wish to visit india
Merci india private tours