1,599 results
All reviews exchange restaurant close to the airport special thanks delhi aerocity housekeeping team house keeping memorable stay great hospitality in room dining business trip breakfast spread nice food room service front office comfortable stay courteous staff kailash
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this place with few of my frnds and this place is more than awesome the food and even the staff Mr Gaurav Arvind Ayush and even miss Naina ,
These people are the reason that guests like us never miss to got this kinda place
Thank you so much for the service, I really recommend this to everyone

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RahulS6149
Pullman New Del... A, General Manager at Novotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Rahul,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.

I am delighted to receive your wonderful comments about your recent visit at our hotel with our warm hospitality and services.
I am very pleased that my team was able to take good care of you and made you feel at home and you enjoyed the delicacies at our innovative restaurant "FOOD EXCHANGE".
This feedback will serve as an encouragement to Gaurav, Arvind, Ayush, Naina and all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and your appreciative comments are most gratifying and will always be our greatest reward.

Such reviews further motivate us to benchmark Novotel as a brand with the highest hospitality standards.
Please accept our heartfelt gratitude and thank you again for making us your hospitality partner. We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to this hotel. The property was very clean n modern. The hostess was professional n friendly. The steward staff sounded precise and very polite even though the restaurant was full of rush and was crowdey on the Sunday afternoon at lunch time. They served all over orders exactly what we've asked for and ordered. The Steward staff was attentive towards us and taking care of our table n order frequently and kept us asking if something else was needed. They kept smiling and greeting us properly despite of being tried. They were humble, friendly and very polite.☺

Praise to hostess- Naina☺
Steward- Gaurav, arvind n Ashish ☺☺☺

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Prema B

Dear Prema,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.

We strive to deliver the best experiences whenever possible and it was a pleasure for us to be able to accomplish the same. I am truly grateful for all your wonderful compliments for the restaurant services provided by Naina, Gaurav, Arvind, Ashish and the entire team.
Your appreciative comments are an immense source of motivation in our constant endeavor to ensure the service levels exceed our guest
It is very heart-warming to read all your positive and encouraging comments and it is a great honor for me to share them with the team who are thrilled and motivated.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope that Novotel New Delhi Aerocity will remain your preferred hotel on your future visits as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Location advantage as near to Airport. Restaurants are good, the big screen for sports and ample place to sit across. Had evening tea and snacks. Good place and choice of restaurants. Conference facilities are good. Nice place to stay for overnight stop overs

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AVEMEADOWS

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings from Novotel New Delhi Aerocity!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel New Delhi Aerocity.

Our location is indeed ideal as it is situated near the airport and just minutes away from business hubs and city malls and it is good to learn that it added an advantage to your stay.

Such reviews further motivate us to benchmark Novotel New Delhi Aerocity as a brand with the highest hospitality standards.
Thank you for reiterating the same and I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Hotel for 4 nights. We had a pleasant stay. They have good facilities and a friendly staff. The Chef at the restaurant makes one of the most amazing Butter chicken on special request.We would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay in New Delhi.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FM380

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings from Novotel New Delhi Aerocity!

Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our hotel on this forum.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. As it is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the best services and facilities hence, we are glad that you had a good experience with us and the facilities of the hotel made your visit comfortable and relaxing.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I would like to appreciate the staff of housekeeping Ms. Nisha, having all time smiling face and really appreciate her hard work and very helpful all the time and i am so happy with the services@@ I feel like home!! Like a family. Also wants to say thanks to Mr. Shubham kumar who cleaned my room. I will definitely come back again in future@ kudos to u guys and proud of u Nisha

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jurate,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.

I am delighted to receive your wonderful comments about your recent stay at our hotel with our warm hospitality and services.
I am happy to share your kind words of appreciation with Nisha, Shubham and my entire team towards their dedicated and non stop efforts for making our guests feel privileged and homely.

Thank you once again for recommending us and I am sure you shall be providing us another opportunity to welcome you back soon on next visit to New Delhi.