“Authentic Asian cuisine”
Review of Honk

Honk
Ranked #45 of 13,358 Restaurants in New Delhi
Description: Honk at Pullman, New Delhi Aerocity is a bistro-style specialty restaurant featuring a contemporary Asian à la carte menu.While the food takes inspiration from the street-style cuisine popular in Asia, the presentation and décor is distinctly natural. The menu has been carefully curated to showcase culinary in¬fluences from the diverse regions of Asia, primarily Chinese and Japanese with a glimpse of Thai and Singaporean as well as a touch of Indonesian.At Honk, special emphasis is laid on procuring the right ingredients like the Soy Sauce from Singapore or the Low Fat Tuna like Maguro from Japan, and more to provide an unparalleled dining experience to the guests. A timeless paean to Southeast Asian sensuality, Honk titillates Delhi Hospitality District with Chef Ajay’s piquant elevations of the region’s street cuisine. Menu has been beautifully crafted by Chef Ajay Anand,Director of Culinary.Chef feels it is crucial to have well-combined flavours that shine through in an Asian menu.
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Asian food is love for me and I keep exploring all such places who serves real good Asian cuisine and in search of that I visited Honk after hearing great things about it from my Foodie friends. I am glad that I visited, it's really an amazing place indeed.
Located at the posh n newly built Novotel Pullman hotel at Aerocity near T3 airport with a huge dining area and excellent staff I can assure Honk is to stay as one of the best fine dine restaurant in Delhi NCR.
I started my dinner with Som tum Thai papaya salad, it was great and one of the best I ever had and then started the real feast. I ordered tuna n salmon sashimi, Honks sushi sampler with lobster roll, rainbow maki roll, spicy tuna roll, shrimp tempura roll, California roll, crab roll n more, bacon usunuyaki skewers, dim sum basket with chicken n chorizo, duck, Prawns hargow, truffle mushrooms, pumpkin n nuts for starters. Each of the items were served well cooked and presented with perfection, even the quantity per dish was good enough for 2 people. The quality of fish and meat used are of excellent quality and imported.
I'm mains I ordered Prawns fried with garlic n pepper, Singapore chilli soft shell crabs, pork ribs with pork n shrimp fried rice. I would have loved to try some more as they have a huge variety of fish, dark, lamb n chicken to try from but I was totally full by then. Each of the dishes were so well cooked with perfect amount of spices, neither to bland nor Spicy.
In desserts chocolate Parfait with chocolate sauce and ice cream. The Parfait was perfectly baked and ice creams had such nice flavours.
I even tried couple of their cocktails to pair with my food and they were equally nice.
Overall it's one of the best places to try and nice Asian cuisine with friends family or office colleagues.
I would surely recommend this place.

Pullman New Del... A, Guest Relations Manager at Honk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time with your friends at the Asian Bisutoro -Honk.We very much appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendation of the restaurant.I will share your compliments with our team at Honk.

Your positive words serves as an encouragement to our team members who are continuously striving to improve our service standards.It is a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with my work colleague here in our one night stop over in Delhi. Food was exquisite, the thom yam soup was delicious and the service was amazing. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone hence the 5 stars!

Dear Valued Guest,

I will share your compliments with our team at Honk. Your positive words serves as an encouragement to our team members who are continuously striving to improve our service standards.
It is a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you soon in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Located at the basement of the Pullman hotel, a grand restaurant waited for us. Great people, wow Ambiance, mouth watering food made us our dinner with super eating. We seated for live food and the lady chef with her assistants helped us to our eating journey. Sushi rolls and dim sum were tasted but our ordered foods were wonderful to say the least. Chicken Silantro was awesome and so was chicken sesame. But the highlights were egg mush rice and stir fried lamb. We enjoyed the food. The staffs were extremely polite and helpful. A great place to visit and eat to your hearts content!

Dear Mr.Gopal,

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time at the Asian Bisutoro -Honk.We very much appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendation of the restaurant.I will share your compliments with our team at Honk.

It is a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you soon in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We were staying at a different hotel nearby and wandered over to the Novotel to check out their restaurants. (After this visit we decided we'd stay at this hotel if we ever visit the city again.) It was nearly empty in the restaurant at about 9pm. Seated right away, we browsed the menu with a wide range of options and ended up ordering more than we knew we'd be able to eat. They brought the dishes out one at a time and we all shared each one, which wasn't exactly intentional, but we really enjoyed it. And the food was amazing. We got a simple California Roll and it was the best we'd ever had. Seriously.

All the while the staff was incredibly attentive. They were kind and helpful and very observant of our needs. At one point in the night, one person in our party had a small complaint about the food, but the staff was completely on top of it. We spoke to two chefs and a waitress. The chef who made the dish wanted to know exactly what we thought, and then offered to bring out a different version of it, cooked differently, that we might like better. Then the waitress offered everyone at the table free dessert.

It was pretty late by the time we were leaving, and our waitress, knowing we were headed back to our own hotel, literally walked us to the front door of the hotel to make sure we left the exit closest to our way home. And the restaurant is pretty well tucked away in the hotel so it wasn't at all convenient but it was so very thoughtful.

All in all we just had the best dining experience at this place and 100% recommend it.

1  Thank Beth J

Dear Bethie,

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Honk is located at the basement of Pullman New Delhi Aerocity. Ambience and service is excellent. Tried for the first time a popular local drink - lime soda salt & sweet and love it really refreshing and goes well for heavy meal. We have a range of Japanese rolls, Chinese stir fry dishes & dim sum, all has nice presentation and taste really good. I certainly will come back here again.

7  Thank Eltan16