Hotel De Holiday International
USD 121*
USD 241*
USD 181*
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 129*
USD 117*
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 280*
USD 30*
USD 107*
USD 85*
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 December 2015

I came to Delhi with my husband and stayed in Hotel de holiday international and found this hotel impeccable. It is easily approachable & accessible to almost all tourist areas in Delhi like CP, India Gate, Red Fort, Karolbagh, etc via various forms of commute like the bus, autos and the Metro(which is just walking distance from the hotel).
The staff here was very cheerful & helpful, felt like family away from home.
Our stuff was well taken care off. The rooms were spacious, well maintained having good decoration & came with basic facilities like a working air conditioner, TV and a decent wifi connection.The décor of the room had a bit of personal touch unlike the usual formal looking plastic rooms of hotels. A very friendly place. Clean and hygienic. Difficult to find such a hotel in Paharganj. Very well planned and maintained.
The food was irresistible, very delicious, so preferred having it in the hotel itself.
And on top of everything...... very reasonably priced.
Earlier two years back , around same time had visited Delhi and stayed in a hotel in Paharganj, but can say with certainty that there is no match to this hotel.
We would recommend Hotel De holiday international highly to all.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank AngelaSherawat
deholiday, General Manager at Hotel De Holiday International, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to you in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

I went this hotel through direct.Hotel looks good from outside, but inside I had no idea.
After rate discussion manager provide room on 2nd floor.Room size was large and spacious.bathroom was OK.I satisfied when I sit on bed.No sound pollution no any disturbance.Sitting arrangement in reception was awesome.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank ut38_g

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Hotel was big and nice.Very near to New Delhi railway station .We couldn't feel any problem for search. hotelier provide spacious room.Good comfortable bed.Wall with good panting. Connaught place was not far from Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank abhi_rose12

Dear Guest Thank you for the feedback and constructive comments.It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us.The entire staff and I thank you for being our valued patron and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

Room is very nice all hotel is very Good. All member is very good. Gud behavier. Room service is very nice. There are many typ of room .but I double bed a/c room is very good. I'm giving the adviceof all like a tourist businesman friend.when u come in delhi plzzzz stay 1 nigth and enjoy there service thank you.......

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank sheru a

Thank you for taking out valuable time to post your review. I am delighted that your overall experience with our palatial facilities and staff services met with your expectations. I duly note and thank you for your observations.Entire staff and I thank you for being our valued patron and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 5 February 2015

I was many times in delhi for my business perpose , this time i stay with my friends to this hotel for 2 nights i like the place , rooms are quite big nice location , good room price . The hotel staff speak russian language very useful for us. I like the reception area.. High speed wifi in the rooms was great.., i enjoyed my stay ..

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Husnudin

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to you in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you soon again