All reviewswifi connectionhotel staffdelhideskpillows
Reviewed 5 February 2015

I was many times in delhi for my business perpose , this time i stay with my friends to this hotel for 2 nights i like the place , rooms are quite big nice location , good room price . The hotel staff speak russian language very useful for us. I like the reception area.. High speed wifi in the rooms was great.., i enjoyed my stay ..

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Husnudin
deholiday, General Manager at Hotel De Holiday International, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to you in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you soon again

Reviewed 2 February 2015

We wanted a twin room. The room we had was very bad. No shower, not working. But there was a tap in there which did give hot water so used a small bucket in there to full up,and then pour over my heat. Actually this worked very well and I enjoyed sitting on the floor do this. The water was very hot and lots of water came out. But I guess lots of people won't like sitting on the floor. There is not really a restaurant, just 2 plastic tables and a couple of chairs outside on the 4th floor. Breakfast was included and they kept saying they would bring it to the room so maybe they do no,want,you to use the restaurant. We did use it the first morning,the service was very very slow,and everything that came outlaws wrong. However the next day we ordered via room service and it was fine. We had a look at some other rooms which were open and there are lots of,rooms with doule beds that looked very nice, even had round beds. There hotel was quiet so I thought they should have really given us a better room or maybe there is not many twin rooms. Ours had no window and not that clean really. I guess a few years ago,it was a good hotel but unfortunately our room was run down. The other disappointing thing, is we booked. Via a web site recommended on trip adviser. And when we paid they said there was 20% extra tax. When I looked at the booking it did say in the small print that the tax was not included.so we paid it but I have used many ofther hotels on that booking web site and no one else does this. What you pay is what you pay.20% is quite a lot extra. With this extra 20% you could have found a nicr hotel maybe? The staff were ok, quite helpful. And answered all our questions. If they got a new manager and cleaned the place up, it could easily become a very good hotel,I think!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olivertravller

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to read that your stay at our hotel didn´t completely fulfilled your expectations and we want to apologize for the inconvenience. . We apologize that you feeling bad and not happy with our staff services.We have taken steps to learn from your feedback. I do hope you will come and visit us again to experience our services at their best. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 29 January 2015

Rooms are normal, not so clean, not so well maintained but I give a TEN for all the staff. Smily and ready to help. And according to my experience, this is rare in a big Indian city. They provided me a small heater because we are freezing tonight in Delhi. I even changed room this after noon because of some holes in windows..! Everything with smile and kindness.

Room Tip: Check many rooms. Some are more nice. Ask for heater in winter.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank JoseeL

Dear Guest Thank you for the feedback and constructive comments.It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us.The entire staff and I thank you for being our valued patron and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 5 December 2014

Excellent hotel ,The Management & staff try so hard to help ,, as a foreigner in new Delhi I would not stay anywhere else,,,, Luxary accommodation at affordable price. Good TVs with all the sports channels,, large reception area also often watch cricket games with the staff,,

Room Tip: The front rooms are extremely large & spacious,, back rooms are smaller but quiter & lower price.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I am a frequent guest to this property since last 09ears when the Hotel was a Brand New One.
Recently I checked in from 19.11.2014 to 22.11.2014 and was occupying Room No:302.
The Hotel General Manager Mr. Mishra is a nice person and as such all the front office staffs are well behaved and helpful.
The room service and food quality(especially Indian cuisine) both are good.
The basic advantage of this Hotel is 1) Close proximity to all the busy shopping areas. 2) Close to New Delhi Railway Station and RK Ashram Metro. 3) Can get maximum international cuisine in the nearby locations.

The major drawback of this hotel is although they are in to renovation of the old wash rooms but the cleanliness in the already renovated wash rooms is a major concern, which the management should look after.

Room Tip: Rooms in front of the elevators are good rooms. Room nos 201 & 301 are quite spacious and can accommodate 04 Adults
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business