“Clean Accommodation and Helpful Host”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Meditation Palace

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Swedish first
Any
Paulino M
“Clean Accommodation and Helpful Host”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Everything was amazing. I received personal messages from Abhi prior to my arrival telling me about transportation options to reach the place. I faced problems with my credit card and the host helped me to resolve the issue with my bank, excellent hospitality, strong wi-fi, delicious breakfast and extremely clean accommodation to stay in Delhi. The host also arranged a Delhi Tour for me in local taxi to see around Delhi. Host also helped in exchanging foreign currency for me at a very good rate. I recommend to stay here.

23 Apr 2017
"Thank You so much Paulino for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!"
Marina K
Sunnyvale, California
“Best Homestay in Delhi”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Abhishek's place is the place I can call home now. Always so welcoming and helpful with everything. Takes great care of all his guest. The house is clean and peaceful with lots of space, good beds, showers, toilets and comfort. You won't regret staying here. Will definitely come back!

22 Apr 2017
"Thank You so much Marina for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!"
Maximilli...
“Air-conditioned rooms, kitchens, free wifi, and a wonderful host.”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Beautiful interior, terrace, and courtyard. Abhi is a wonderful human being, and wants nothing but the best for his guests. He was always available on WhatsApp, in case I had any questions during my stay. Air-conditioned rooms, hot water, and free wifi made my stay in Delhi more comfortable than expected. During the hotter months, it's likely you'll encounter power outages that affect a portion of the city. They don't last any longer than 20 minutes, and Abhi has installed solar panels and generators to cushion the effect. Each floor is laid out like an apartment with a kitchen available 24/7. With that being said, only one room on each floor has a private bathroom. If that's something you consider a necessity, then be sure to book the King size room (which only costs a few hundred more rupees after taxes). If you can manage to book a room here, Abhi will likely end up a friend for life. I consider myself fortunate to have been able to stay in his building.

19 Apr 2017
"Thank You so much Max for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!"
ilaria m
“The best host, perfect location and atmphere.”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is the best place I've stayed during my trip. Abhi is the best host you can come across and really goes the extra mile for his guest. A beautiful soul that loves his job and goes beyond expectations for his guest. If you want to feel a home in Delhi, Meditation Palace is your new house! Higly recommended!!

18 Apr 2017
"Thank You so much ilaria for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!"
Philipp B
“Amazing Place to Stay in Delhi”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Meditation Palace in 3 Phrases - Extremely Clean, Great Hospitality and Strong Wifi.

I recommend to stay here.

12 Apr 2017
"Thank You so much Philipp for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing