“Kinbuck 2 - Review”
Review of Kinbuck2

Kinbuck2
Ranked #619 of 13,373 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Mediterranean, Romanian
Description: Kinbuck2 is delhi's first roman bistro, as the name suggests is youthful, fun and food place that derives its inspiration from roman world. Which is combination of best food, rich interiors and signature drinks.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A few years back CP got its first roman bistro- Kinbuck 2, quite similiar like timbuctoo
It is a cute little place with quite good interiors like red brick walls, black and red couches and wooden chairs gave this place a new royal and mordern look as well

Coming to food : Being a Bhukhad Foodie all I want is a place with good food and feels and kinbuck 2 is that such place for me ❤
As it was a lunch time and I was with my friends and very hungry so we placed our order :

1. Potatoes in honey chilli: Quite a good way to start our lunch

2. Vegetable spring rolls

3. Chicken stroganoff – A very classic meal to fill up our stomach.
With some bira , coffee and seesha ❤

Ofcourse music
Music is good but I know you can really work it out better than this
This place is CP is very good and finest to hangout with friends.
My Experince with kinbuck 2 has been so good.

Food : 4/5 ( Chicken stroganoff is highly recomended from my side)
Ambeince: 4/5
Music : 3/5
Staff : Really good

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Tried this place for the first time. Liked the ambience n the food. Try the 5 spice chicken it's worth it

It's a very central place walking distance from metro station

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My experience with Kinbuck2 has been good and I am writing the review after having visited the place twice. One of my friends recommended the Indian dishes there. In my first visit, we had ordered pulao and dal makhani and what caught my eye was way it was served. The food was also impressive. Since I enjoyed my first visit, I recommended the place for a team outing and we had a good time. Overall, good ambience, lighting and seating space. My favourite are the window tables :-)

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This restaurant was tucked away, like a lot of places in Delhi, through a single doorway and up some stairs... we only found it because it shared the stairs with our accomodation lol...

Looks can be deceptive as it turned out to be a reasonably spacious restaurant with good atmosphere.

Great for a couple of small group, but I would suggest not big enough for large functions.

The menu was very good and the food excellent. Service was prompt and everything was as we ordered - sometimes a bit of pot luck in Indian restaurants.... Quantity and quality were great.

Beer was cold, check out their 'specials' - as we found it cheaper to order an '8 pack' than purchase individually... the extra bonus being that the balance of the pack remained in the fridge until we needed them.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We recently hosted a party at Kinbuck2 for about 150 people. We were given a separate place on their half covered terrace. We gave specific instructions for all that we wanted but they couldn't manage even the smallest requests.
The music hardly reached this floor. It was as if we were listening to some radio in the car.
The bar was the most disoriented portion on the occasion. A small table on the side which was loaded with everything. The bartender was clueless and I'm sure wasn't a trained bartender as well. Simple cocktails like mojito lacked its flavor and class. They're prepared like you were at a wedding with a shabby table laid out at the corner.
Inspite of multiple complaints, nothing concrete happened.

Coming to food, starters - we had 3 veg and 2 non veg included on the package. The starters were ok.
The main course was rather better and well laid out.

Come here only if you're in small groups of 2-3. They can handle that but not a bigger crowd.
The DJ is good but the speakers the the premise suck and are below average.
The food the not amaze and dazzle you. Only able to meet your appetite.

We were most disappointed with their effort to improve the experience for us.

Date of visit: January 2017