“Love this place”

Summer House Cafe
Ranked #175 of 12,990 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Cuisines: American, Italian, Lebanese
Description: It all started with one vacation. Barbecuing in an open lawn in front of this gorgeous Summer House, the sun up high, I was having the time of my life. So if I were asked to spend the rest of my life here, I’ll happily comply. But strangely enough I love the buzz of my city. So I wondered why we can’t have a summer house in our city for all to call its own. Hence here we are, bringing you the Summer House café, a perfect getaway at any time of the year. Stretched over two floors with wooden interiors, easy chairs and throwback couches create a laid back atmosphere. Its rustic yet warm and colourful interiors make one feel right at home. The food on offer is a culinary delight of American comfort food coupled with delectable cuisine from all over the west, all perfectly complimented with a large menu of exotic as well as popular cocktails. Reminiscent of hot, sultry summer afternoons and ice cold beers. There’s nothing like a summer house to cool down the soul.
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere
Roof terrace dinner and drinks
Fallafel and pizza we had
Music gets loud after 21
Salsa on sunday evening

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Been to this place on a weekend with couple of friends. This cafe is located at first floor of the Aurobindo market in Hauz Khas. The ambiance is lovely with the inside and outside sitting along with a lovely terrace. The place is quite big and they do have different seating options and one can choose as per the convenience.

I tried few of the things from their menu. Being a whiskey fan, I ordered whiskey sour as the first thing which was prepared pretty well. The non veg indian platter was amazing. Onion rings were crispy and tasted really good. This place serves some amazing hookahs and we loved the pan flavoured one which was served to us. Tried their pizzas and I loved the artichoke with feta, spinach and olive one.

Lamb chops served with creamy green peppercorn sauce were awesome. The quality and quantity both were impressive. Desserts were amazing and we really loved the brownie and banoffee pie. Service was prompt and our experience at summer House cafe was great.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Went her for dinner with a friend. Happened to be a Wednesday and it took us a while to get a table. They have BIRA!! Orders some mushrooms as an appetizer and lamb chops as a main. Both were really good. We couldn't sit inside because of the loud music. Outside got very crowded as the night progressed and became a bit stuffy. But a good crowd and. Not a bad place to come for a bite.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

That was my first visit to summerhouse cafe with my lovely friends an unforgettable memory,have never heard such great techno music in any of the pubs in Delhi so far,it was so lovely to see everybody dancing and enjoying that music holding beer in their hands and we dint stop dancing till the time music stoped. It was just an amazing experience honestly no words to express my feelings it was just so awesome. Wish could give more than 5✨

Reviewed 15 August 2017

It's a lovely weekend afternoon. And you are in the mood for some good time, over some good food. Chances are, if you're in South Delhi, you would like to head to Summer House Cafe. A warm welcoming ambience, with outdoor and indoor sitting options, this place is pretty much ideal for almost every season.
Without wasting much time, we settled on our order. Being in a large group, we had the liberty to order a good variety of dishes.
Chicken Buffallo Wings, Seafood Platter, Mushroom Bruschetta for starters.
Veg Pizza & Lamb chops for main course.
Brownie & Banoffee Pie for desserts.
Mint Julep, Whiskey Sour & Whiskey Old Fashioned for drinks.
The Chicken wings were exactly like we expected it to be. Juicy, succulent, with just the right amount of spice. It was a perfect accompaniment to the drinks.
The Seafood platter wasn't bad but at the same time, wasn't something out of the world. Fish fingers & calamari was decent but the same can't be said for the rest. Go for it, only if you're a hardcore sea food lover.
The Brushchetta was quite a preparation. Simple yet full of flavours.
The Lamb Chop turned out to be the star of the afternoon. Well-cooked, succulent and above all, a good mix of flavours. Don't miss out on it.
Of the drinks, the one I liked the most was the Old Fashioned. It had the flavour of Jim Bean intact with the right amount tangy flavour. The Mint Julep is more suitable for those who prefer their cocktails light. It's a refreshing drink with just a hint of whiskey. Maybe I will give it a pass, next time.
Brownie served with chocolate sauce and ice cream, a popular dessert but over here, it has a flavour and texture, that's pretty different from most of the places. Loved every bite of it. Go for it and you can thank me later.
The service staff was well-informed, warm and overall, served you, pretty fast. Something that impressed all of us.
Overall, it's a place that ensures that you have a good time. So, go for it.