This was the first hotel we stayed during our 14-day trip in India. We have to say, it was an impressive stay! Located in a secluded area surrounded by greeneries and good-looking residential houses, the classy boutique hotel took away the hustle and bustle of Delhi’s city life, reserving a space for pure comfort and relaxation. From the balcony, one can catch the sigh of the famous Humayun's Tomb. In addition to the decent amenities and service, the rich-variety breakfast was also a bright spot. Relaxed in the cane chairs, we ate breakfast with rich variety and enjoyed singing of birds. Among all the six hotels we stayed in India, the room rate was reasonable and the staff members were helpful but not intrusive. The hotel is definitely a place for those who love many moments of peace without eagerness to jump into a hectic trip and meanwhile value quality of their stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the spectacular Humayun's Tomb, this beautiful park facing three-story corner building provides a great option for short and long-term stay for anyone visiting Delhi. It is specially suited for United Nations officials, diplomatic staff and corporate executives in New Delhi as it is centrally located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B Nineteen (B-19) Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b 19 (b-19) Bed & Breakfast
- b Nineteen (b-19) Hotel New Delhi
- b Nineteen (b-19) Bed And Breakfast