Claremont Hotel and Convention Centre
USD 137
Radisson Blu
USD 115
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 281
USD 215
USD 104
USD 179
Hotels.com
USD 143
USD 122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 184
USD 123
USD 183
USD 160
Agoda.com
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
USD 28
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2015

I booked this hotel for my daughter marriage with 18 rooms, I personally feel this is the place I was looking for, Good part :great ambiance, greenery, excellent food, awesome management, best part is location
I strongly recommend this for great service nd fab price. Thanks

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Mohit110070
Reviewed 3 March 2015

I along with many members of our family recently stayed at Hotel Claremont for the marriage of our son. The hotel has 19 rooms including a couple of presidential suits and is specifically geared to host marriages. There is plenty of greenery on the campus and external lawns are used to host parties. There is a large marriage hall, a dining buffet space and a restaurant. Manager told me that the place may host weddings almost every day during the auspicious periods. We found the rooms fine though there are rooms with view and other with widows with painted glass that make you feel like being in a closed cell. Rooms are good sized (about 300 sq ft) but the furniture and fitting are dated yet functional. Sofas and chairs in the rooms are very old and saggy and need immediate replacement. Tea makers are provided. Old cathode ray type TVs with cable connection are provided. Old types of safes that open by key are also provided. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful but cleanliness is not a strong point here.
Restaurant is well lighted and serves good food that our guests liked. Indian food is generally served. Routine breakfast buffet has basics like bread, butter, paranthas, eggs etc. Nothing extensive. If you want to throw a party, they have a more extensive and expensive menu to choose from. They have contractors who can do all kind of flower decorations and make marriage mandaps. DJs are available for playing music.
A great feature of the hotel is that it is bang on the Arjan Garh Metro station so the commuting is very convenient. While the hotel seems a good venue for organizing marriages, it may not suit business travellers. Noise levels during marriage may be disturbing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view as there are rooms that are totally closed with painted window panes.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank rajiv1951
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Hotel Location is good - easy reachable, it is just on main gurgoan delhi road in front of attached to metro station.

Staff - Was friendly and quick.

Was not Clean -Passage to my room was not clean and the carpet of my room was also not clean.

value for money - OK - Seems fine.

Room Tip: If you want to use metro - this is right place metro station is ad-joint. this is a hotel + Convention Center - but truly a place for marriage ceremony, so if there is a marriage party (that runs in open garden) there might be some noise (like it was for me one night - dj music till late night)
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Neeraj771
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My family and I booked into the Claremont hotel for the 3rd and 4th march 2014 and left
after 1 day. Despite speaking directly to the manager to arrange pick up from Delhi airport
no pick up was there to meet us , so we were left at the mercy of the taxi thugs that are around
Delhi airport at 03-00 in the morning. When we finally managed to get to the hotel,
the boy,and I do mean boy did not know about our booking. After a lot of remonstrations we were
Finally shown to the family room that we had booked, only to find that it was filthy And worst
of all there idea of a family room is a very shabby double bed AND A MATTRESS THROWN ON THE FLOOR. As it was now 5 am and we were exhausted we took the room but left the very next morning. When I asked to speak with the manager I was brushed off with the answer that he was not available. This is not an hotel fit to hold the name. I am a middle aged business man and travel extensively and without a doubt this is the worst place I have ever stayed in.
Take my advice ANYWHERE IS BETTER THIS PLACE and I have pictures to prove it

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
11  Thank keeper1977
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel is very nice, rooms are big and well equipped with good facilities. i specially liked the good atmosphere in the hotel and the excellent service. Especially the manager, Mr. Chandok and his college is very indecent they have no knowledge how to run hotel . The location of the hotel is very good. Its a safe neighborhood with a nice bazar, good restaurants and close to the metro station. I would definitely come again.

i also thank's lot of Ms.Anita Rawat she is very decent girl they have good knowledge about guest handling .............

i suggest to owner to change his management everthing is very good ..................

Room Tip: suit's are very good 102 103
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends