See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My family and I booked into the Claremont hotel for the 3rd and 4th march 2014 and left
after 1 day. Despite speaking directly to the manager to arrange pick up from Delhi airport
no pick up was there to meet us , so we were left at the mercy of the taxi thugs that are around
Delhi airport at 03-00 in the morning. When we finally managed to get to the hotel,
the boy,and I do mean boy did not know about our booking. After a lot of remonstrations we were
Finally shown to the family room that we had booked, only to find that it was filthy And worst
of all there idea of a family room is a very shabby double bed AND A MATTRESS THROWN ON THE FLOOR. As it was now 5 am and we were exhausted we took the room but left the very next morning. When I asked to speak with the manager I was brushed off with the answer that he was not available. This is not an hotel fit to hold the name. I am a middle aged business man and travel extensively and without a doubt this is the worst place I have ever stayed in.
Take my advice ANYWHERE IS BETTER THIS PLACE and I have pictures to prove it

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
11  Thank keeper1977
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel is very nice, rooms are big and well equipped with good facilities. i specially liked the good atmosphere in the hotel and the excellent service. Especially the manager, Mr. Chandok and his college is very indecent they have no knowledge how to run hotel . The location of the hotel is very good. Its a safe neighborhood with a nice bazar, good restaurants and close to the metro station. I would definitely come again.

i also thank's lot of Ms.Anita Rawat she is very decent girl they have good knowledge about guest handling .............

i suggest to owner to change his management everthing is very good ..................

Room Tip: suit's are very good 102 103
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Rooms are relatively clean.
Morning breakfast options were limited as buffet was not available. Quality of the food needs to improve. Checkout service level needs to improve, as credit card swipe facility wasn't available and so also adequate change with the reception attendant.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The people in general were warm and welcoming. The Breakfast menu lacked variety though. Since we were the only guests in the Hotel and the time being Diwali, the hotel was short staffed and there was no one to help us take our luggage to our room. We were permitted a late checkout which was very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Rooms: large, pretty large
Beds: very comfy
Food: rather good
Service: prompt
No liquor license, so no bar as yet. Albeit, they do arrange to reach it to your room on request.
On the plus side, its right under a Metro station, so very convenient access for those who don't mind traveling in a Metro.
On the negative, almost nothing available within walking distance of the hotel, so advisable to be extra careful and carry with you everything that you think you might need.
Check in and check out is rather quick.
This is a place mostly used for banquets, corporate events. And hence, most guests staying in are also the ones attending these conferences.
But, since the banquet halls are on a different floor, mostly area where guest rooms are located is reasonable quiet and nuisance free.
Decent choice for the price (when booking from OTAs, rather than direct).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo