See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2015

The first thing I had to do was get new bedding because mine was stained with blood. The place smelled and the bathroom light did not work. They do not take a credit card. I guess you get what you pay for. It is worth it to pay for a better hotel while in Delhi.

Room tip: No windows one the two rooms I stayed in
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
venkatesh c, Manager at Hotel Gold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to read that your stay at our hotel didn´t completely fulfilled your expectations and we want to apologize for the inconvenience. The mentioned problem is solved in the meantime. We hope you will visit us in the future again.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Awesome hotel gold . Great room attractive look and hotels restaurant is also very awesome and delicious. Staff is also very helpful and great care. I enjoyed to visit there. It also have the roof top restaurant and resto-bar also .

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your more than kind words. The reviews like yours are the motivation that is pushing us to improve ourselves even more. It is more than nice to read that you were satisfied with our services and we hope that you will soon be our dear guest again!

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located very near to CP , new delhi railway station and metro station , hotel is fully equipped with modern amenities with great hospitality . I enjoyed very much and this was a superb stay

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank vineetsharma2914
venkatesh c, Manager at Hotel Gold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2015

Thank you for taking out valuable time to post your review. I am delighted that your overall experience with our palatial facilities and staff services met with your expectations. I duly note and thank you for your observations.The entire staff and I thank you for being our valued patron and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

My stay is fabulous at hotel gold regency. Very near to new Delhi railway station. Roms are neat & clean..friendly staff. Very nice day n house BAR serve great drinks & food at nominal price. .I would suggest this hotel to everyone.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 713avinash
venkatesh c, General Manager at Hotel Gold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2015

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

Hotel is located very near to new delhi railway station and metro station hotel is fully equipped with modern amenities with great hospitality stayed for 01 night in gold regency & my stay was good & comfortable check in process is good neat rooms very helpful staff good food close to railway station metro station is also very near would stay hare again on my next trip to Delhi excellent service and friendly people who went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable nice central location close to shopping and restaurants room was excellent

Date of stay: May 2015