See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Last month, I had a chance ti stay in Hotel Gold Regency. It is quite conveniently located just opposite to New Delhi Railway Station. The staff is quite friendly and cooperative especially Mr. Malhotra is a decent chap. Comfort level is up-to mark. Overall it is a decent budget hotel.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sethi_ruda
venkatesh c, General Manager at Hotel Gold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Thank you for taking out valuable time to post your review. I am glad to read your wonderful comments on the overall quality of our features and services. We thank you for your compliments. I am delighted that your overall experience with our palatial facilities and staff services met with your expectations. I duly note and thank you for your observations. The entire staff and I thank you for being our valued patron and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

cost effective budget hotel in pahar ganj , New delhi. Staf ands are very friendly and situated in a prime location in delhi so that you can go whereever you want. suitable for those travelling alone and looking for a budget hotel to stay in delhi with all facilities including wifi. rooms were clean and bed sheets were changed daily. i enjoyed my 4 days stay in this hotel,,,,,,

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I wanted to stay three or so nights near the Railway Station and the Main Bazaar, and the Gold Regency was the first one that looked cool, inviting and affordable. Although the reception looked all right, the price was a bit over my budget, but not astronomically. The room, alas, fell well short of the front end. Honestly, I have had better rooms around Indian bazaars for half the price. Gloomy, grubby, the shower didn't work, and the window was sealed by a filthy mesh looking out over a depressing pile of squalid buildings.
So I checked, headed down the road away from the station, took the first alley to the left, and looking right (or left, I can't remember) there was the CG International. In the lobby were a couple of very friendly guys sitting in front of a huge illuminated mural of Sai Baba. There was also a shrine, very clean, obviously maintained daily with fresh offerings. I make this note because if those factors aren't present, this review is out of date.
At two-thirds the price of the GR, it was fabulous to have a spotless room, everything working, quiet - road too narrow for cars - and, most importantly, a transparently honest, friendly and caring staff. Ask them anything, they won't rush you off into the hands of their second cousin for a commission, you'll just get a straight and reliable answer.
Safe hands, great hotel, I have left my baggage, including an expensive musical instrument with them and I know for a fact it wil be there when I return.
They get my five stars, even though they're new and not yet listed.

Room tip: Watch out for the most desirable rooms with windows over-looking the little street. At the time of writing there were no catches on the windows and a wide ledge outside. I got robbed through a window like that once and wouldn't and didn't risk it, personally. I've talked to them about this. Check.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Chris H
venkatesh c, Manager at Hotel Gold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear Guest,
Warm greetings
At the very outset, may I thank you for patronizing my hotel in course of your brief stay in Delhi.
While perusing through your brilliant review on the trip advisor, we were delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay experience
I have taken the liberty to share with my team your positive comments especially pertaining to seamless service experience, the overall responsiveness and efficiency of the associates.
It such feedback like yours that inspires the team to perform beyond the expectations of the patrons and motivates the associates.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and look forward to your continued.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

hi i am robin was with my wife in search of a good ,comfortable and affordable family hotel to stay nearby new delhi railway station.i just found this hotel just got inside and found the exact kind which i was searching.The best thing is that it was so near to the new delhi rly station which made our stay lot more comfortable,.The staff behaviour was very good and rooms were very clean and arranged.i m loving it.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 January 2014

i am book from "booking.com"
This hotel good service and kind staff and good clean rooms, facilities,travel desk.
i spend so luxury time in this hotel.
This hotel located very easy find from new delhi railway station.

Date of stay: January 2014