The Stay Inn
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
USD 103*
USD 123*
USD 75*
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 326*
Travelocity
USD 87*
USD 70*
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe main houseshared loungequiet areagreat roomhoststaxidelhiprivacyhousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2010

We stayed at The Stay Inn B&B as clients of Medjourneys Med-travel. I accompanied a friend who had surgery at Max private hospital in Delhi. We chose to stay at the B&B vs. at a hotel. It was a brilliant choice. The Bhutani family (owners) are warm, caring and professional people with the interests of their guests at heart! The Bhutani's kindly & promptly provided us advice of all facets - from tourism, medical, to the trivial! The Bhutani’s are flexible, very organized and ensure you are punctual for any appointments or flights. They are so hospitable they shared a family birthday with us & introduced us to their visiting parents!

The spacious private rooms are quiet, very clean, comfortable and include a safe & mini-fridge. The house and property is very well kept and gated. The Bhutani's have numerous staff on duty day & night ensuring guests comfort and that the property remains clean and secure. Meals are prepared three times daily by their chef, or as requested. All meals were hearty, flavorful and healthy. They are happy to fill your meal requests.

If you have business needs, wireless internet is available everywhere at the B&B and laptops can be rented. Anything you need, they can provide.

Wherever you wish to visit, whether it is a tourist attraction, a salon, shopping etc., they have drivers on staff to take you. If you are uncomfortable at your destination, the driver will accompany you during your visit. The drivers are personable, friendly and very professional.

We made several new & very interesting friends staying at The Stay Inn, including the Bhutani's. We are deeply greatful to have had the Bhuntani's there for us during this adventure.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2010

I came to India for plastic surgery and was travelling with my sister and my teenage daughter. This hotel was recommended to me through the medical tourism company I used Medjourneys. All the info I was given about the guest house was accurate it is peaceful, safe, and they really go out of their way to make sure your needs are meetver . We appreciated the accomadation to our meals perfenences and encouraged us to try new Indian dishes. What I really enjoyed was having the same driver throughout our stay, he was polite, courteous,and always looking out for our safety. We had the freedom to explore and enjoy Delhi knowing that there was alwasys someone we could go to for help. The garden were lovely. We really enjoyed the birds, lizards, and squirrels in the garden. As well Amrita and Amy were very warm and friendly, always having great ideas to fill our days. They truly know and love their city and it shows.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank travellingwilliamson
Reviewed 9 October 2010

I had a wonderful time in India. I expected great service, clean well kept rooms, excellent Indian meals and helpful pleasant staff. What I recieved was far surpassed my expectations. What I did not expect was the way the Bhutani family let me into their home and lives. I got to know Rita (Amrita), her welcoming ways and her loving grandchildren, as they played and laughed. I felt confident , comfortable and safe with their excellent drivers. Amy was an expert on trip planning. She made the needed arrangements and gave great advice in terms of length of trip, when was the best time to go and all of the inside information only a caring and knowledgeable host would know and share. If you want to have a carefree wonderful experience in India, call The Stay Inn and the Bhutani family. You will not be disappointed or better cared for. With many thanks, Love Wilma.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2010

food excellent
accomodation clean
very freindly family and staff

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2010

My name is Patrick and I'm from North Carolina United States. This was my first trip to India and I had no idea what to expect. We couldn't have asked for a better place than the Stay Inn to have been while here in India. The family is soo nice and they make you feel right at home. Also, the room we had was very spacious and had a classic Indian feel to it which was nice. The Stay Inn was very good with drivers who took us anywhere we pleased and they were all very nice too. My favorite part was the food here because its always great to experience another cultures cuizine and the Stay Inns cook was very good. Overall I would give it and 8 out of 10 and would recommend for anyone looking to stay in New Delhi.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple