See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Happy about all what we made there..
The restaurent was awsom along with the food...
The food was awsom and had vareities... the rooms were vlean and tidy.. we had a great time.
The proce was reasonable and the services was also on time.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2015

One of the best transit hotels near the railway station. Rooms were neat and clean with all modern amenities that a 2.5 to 3 star hotel should have. Bathroom was extremely clean. I had stayed here with my family and would definitely recommend for a transit stay for a day.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2015

I booked this hotel because it was within walking distance from New Delhi railway station. It was clean and tidy and the staff were very helpful. The secluded rooftop restaurant shared with the hotel next door was relaxing and served meals of a good quality.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michaelunison
Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights are booking a different hotel with same company but taken to this one instead after booking on website (do not do this - they clearly do not check it as the owner seemed confused you can book direct and questioned my reservation despite confirmation email from two people). Rooms are small and dark but clean. The staff sit on every floor (rooms are arranged around central staircase) and talk extremely loudly until 2am and there is also a phone on every floor that rings loudly and constantly. This seems to happen on every floor as I had friends staying on them as well so barely slept two nights in a row. Staff are seedy made me feel uncomfortable and also my female friends who I was with.
There are far, far better hotels on the same street (I moved to one) so do not stay here!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank Trent H
Reviewed 17 December 2014 via mobile

I travel yearly once to New Delhi our National Capital but every year I stay in the same hotel group in Paharganj area.The group has 3 hotels to my knowledge Hotel Balaji Deluxe, hotel chancal international, hotel chancal deluxe all the three are just superb.In Delhi you can stay in 5 star or 7 star but these 3 hotels give the same hospitality.
The rooms are superb staff well trained food Delicious what more you want.

I will rate these 3 hotels at 7 on 5 beyond expectations.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends