“The Best Place for Asian Food in Connaught Place”
Review of Chew

Chew
Ranked #138 of 13,167 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2018

If you love Sushi look no further. The sashimi salmon and nigiri tuna were truly mindblowing. We were a group of 10 when we dined and had lots of things, I particularly remember the sushi, satay chicken, pork below and banoffee for desert. The service was exceptional. Highly recommended for dine-in if you are close by.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

My visit to this place was really very nice, I've been there with my friends and enjoyed the food. This place has nice decor with soothing and comfortable seating with nice & authentic food and featured with Live Screening & Wifi. Now on food, try their Crispy Chicken Sizzler with Oyster Sauce, Fresh Corn Tempura and Sushi Platter. and mocktail, smoothies and shakes were really very nice. Must Try ..

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were at the restaurant last night and the following things left us with a bitter taste in our mouths-

- The waiter messed up our order, getting us some stir fry crispy fish instead of the fish fingers ordered AND when the mistake was pointed out, they tried to convince us that the wrong dish was quite tasty!

- The waiters did not know what they were serving- telling us they were serving us tofu instead of kung pao chicken! This was later rectified when I was aghast at another mess up.

- Two cups of cappuccino and a pot of jasmine tea post dinner took almost 25 mins to arrive, after only 4 reminders to the staff

The food is okay, nothing great at all but the shoddy service despite a pretty large staff will not see me return to this place.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place with good decor. Had Chinese food, food was tasty but should go slow on salt.The prawn starter was excellent main course we had stir fried veg in huan sauce with chicken chili garlic noodle finish with Tiramisu.
Chinese Tea was missing.
Overall a nice place.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I love the hanging chairs. The taste is awesome. I have been there many times and ordered a different food each time which has always tasted good. Its a nice place to hang out with friends and family.