“Shoddy service and average food”
Review of Chew

Chew
Ranked #140 of 13,293 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were at the restaurant last night and the following things left us with a bitter taste in our mouths-

- The waiter messed up our order, getting us some stir fry crispy fish instead of the fish fingers ordered AND when the mistake was pointed out, they tried to convince us that the wrong dish was quite tasty!

- The waiters did not know what they were serving- telling us they were serving us tofu instead of kung pao chicken! This was later rectified when I was aghast at another mess up.

- Two cups of cappuccino and a pot of jasmine tea post dinner took almost 25 mins to arrive, after only 4 reminders to the staff

The food is okay, nothing great at all but the shoddy service despite a pretty large staff will not see me return to this place.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place with good decor. Had Chinese food, food was tasty but should go slow on salt.The prawn starter was excellent main course we had stir fried veg in huan sauce with chicken chili garlic noodle finish with Tiramisu.
Chinese Tea was missing.
Overall a nice place.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I love the hanging chairs. The taste is awesome. I have been there many times and ordered a different food each time which has always tasted good. Its a nice place to hang out with friends and family.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Every time I go there, I find one thing which is the quality of food they serve. I not only enjoy the regular meals which i have tried number of times but also the new ones. There Pan fried noodles & Blueberry cheese cake shake are definitely a "GO FOR" apart from other delicious stuff.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Good food, good ambience.
Loved the uramaki rolls and the noodle soup.
Must visit for Asian food lovers especially for their sushi.