Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Agoda.com
TravelocityUSD 114
PricelineUSD 77
Orbitz.comUSD 114
1,659 results
All reviews connaught place the great kabab factory kebab business class room central location rooms are small business trip housekeeping staff coffee shop comfortable stay house keeping new delhi railway station cp fifty9 india metro mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

The worst experience I have ever had in a hotel. I specifically booked a queen bed room but was initially given twin bed room. When I asked for what I had booked, the manager argued with me for 10 minutes in the lobby instead of saying “let me see what can I do sir.” His argument was that queen bed rooms were not available as the guests who came earlier and asked for those rooms, were given those queen bed rooms - then what is the purpose of websites and apps where we book what we want if the hotel management can give anything to anyone.
After that when I asked for my luggage to be brought to my room from the same guy, and waited for 10 - 15 minutes, called on reception desk, no one picked up and then I had to go myself in the lobby to bring my luggage to my room. (Although I have no issues picking up my own luggage but this would tell you so much of their service standards).
During my stay, I also tried reception desk and duty manager numerous times but nobody picked up.
When I was checking out, the girl at the desk was saying two words while giving me the review form - email and phone number instead of saying “Sir, could I please your email id and phone number”.
All in all, staff is rude and arrogant. They don’t give a damn about your comfort or experience.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management RBM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the dissatisfaction in the services experienced by you during your recent stay with us. As we continue to improve our hotel and services, comments such as yours provide us with valuable feedback in identifying areas that concern our guests.

I have addressed the feedback shared by you. With regards to the staff, I sincerely apologize that the interaction of the team member offended you. They are young building talent and in need of training and hand-holding. We regret that you felt uncomfortable and assure you they are being trained to be more hospitable and provide service with empathy. Request you to please note that these problems were a true exception to our normal practices.

Rest assured that I have made a note of the concerns addressed by you. The respective teams have been briefed about the issues and corrective measures have been initiated to address them. We would be certainly working upon it so that we could meet your expectations in your next visit to us. I and my entire team look forward to welcome you back at Radisson Blu Marina, Connaught Place.

Vishal Rangan
Front Office Manager
Radisson Blu Marina Hotel, Connaught Place, New Delhi

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Thanks you Radisson hotels for the wonderful experience everything nice, staff is very courteous especially, breakfast is nice and tasty will recommend this hotel to my colleagues for sure,, thank you

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings!

Thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services.

I have shared your compliments with the team. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!

Best regards,
Vishal Rangan
Front Office Manager
Radisson Blu Marina Hotel, Connaught Place, New Delhi

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Staying in Radisson blu marina for almost a month, 24 days exactly.. Midst this Covid season, this hotel was a welcome change.. clean & neat...especially Rajat from hose keeping was really awesome; he made sure that all my needs are met..always on his toes..
Again, the morning breakfast was always pleasant.. Krishna from that team was always welcoming with a smile ( ofcouse mask is there). She even explained me the new tissue cloth they uses.. really a gem of a person
Overall I will rate the current ongoing stay as excellent..
Keep up the good work

Trip type: Travelled on business
Management RBM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2021

Dear Mr. Arun

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us - your feedback inspires us to do even better. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

My stay was absolutely comfortable. Stayed for two nights here. Conveniently located and I found staff is also nice. Special thanks to Manager Mr. Manish. He assisted us with everything. Hardworking! We will surely come again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

I had amazing dinner in fifty9, the staff was amazing and very courteous. anil the bar tender, anand,anmol, prince, karan and rest all give us wow service , will come back very soon. And best of luck them.keep it up like this.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management RBM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Mr. Prasherd,